[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

Hihi!

Would it be possible to use molten strike instead of cleave with this build?

If so, what changes to passive tree or gear would you recommend?
Can I use a belly of the best with this build what will the downsides be.
"
Can I use a belly of the best with this build what will the downsides be.

The 80% resistances from loreweave outscale the health from Belly because the only thing that can really kill you is elemental damage from the days izaro has gargolyes or essences

You can use any armour you like. This build does a lot more damage than the usual jugg tank builds... Easily able to do 1m shaper dps with flasks and protector totem so you can burst izaro really quickly because he only has 3m hp or so in each phase

You should focus on just scaling your leap slam speed as much as you can because what limits your currency/hour farm is pretty much just how long it takes for you to leap slam around
Hey guys, I Would love to know if this build is ok for end game farming, in comparaison with a cyclone/juggernaut? (my spec ATM)T15+ atleast I mean, thanks.
Hey i am thinking about using this build for league starter. I want to do ulab as quick as possible, what numbers should i am for(life/armour)and what level?

Also i see no mention of weapon swap for faster leap slam. Is it possible?
"
finn27390 wrote:
Hey i am thinking about using this build for league starter. I want to do ulab as quick as possible, what numbers should i am for(life/armour)and what level?

Weapon swap is already implied... You cant farm lab if you dont have a brightbeak and prismatic. Just make sure you dont have auras or golem on your weapon so you dont have to recast anything if you weapon swap

Aim for lvl 85 IMO. 5.5k life and a whatever armour your gears and build gives you because you want a 5link brass dome to switch to brain dead mode farming but that obviously will have to wait a couple day, so you just have to be a bit more careful with traps until then.

If RNG is feeling extra petty and the first day is disruptors + elemental essences then just forget about farming lab. You will need a 6link and 20/20 + max damage flasks to do that obviously is not achievable in the first 2 days for 99.99% of players
"
Foreverbr0ke wrote:
"
finn27390 wrote:

Weapon swap is already implied... You cant farm lab if you dont have a brightbeak and prismatic. Just make sure you dont have auras or golem on your weapon so you dont have to recast anything if you weapon swap

Aim for lvl 85 IMO. 5.5k life and a whatever armour your gears and build gives you because you want a 5link brass dome to switch to brain dead mode farming but that obviously will have to wait a couple day, so you just have to be a bit more careful with traps until then.

If RNG is feeling extra petty and the first day is disruptors + elemental essences then just forget about farming lab. You will need a 6link and 20/20 + max damage flasks to do that obviously is not achievable in the first 2 days for 99.99% of players

Ok thank you very much for the quick replay :)
Well looking at patch notes the build looks to be exactly the same as it has been the last 2 leagues.

Looking at the prices from last league it looks like the initial price of Ahn's Might will be less than it was in Beastiary at the start of the league as I don't see this build getting any more popular than it is now. http://poe-antiquary.xyz/Incursion/Weapon/Ahn%27s%20Might/2316

"

Foreverbroke said mostly what I was going to on this one but to add it depends on how confident you are and how lucky you are with lab layouts on the first few days. If you're confident enough 5k should be the minimum to run uber labs as long as you have decent enough damage. Otherwise you'll probably be mapping to lvl 80-85 before u run uber lab purely based on the time to takes to get all 6 lab trials in map. I would highly recommend lurking in global 820 to fill in missing lab trials (and obviously sharing if you find one you already cleared or don't intend to run).

"
Hey guys, I Would love to know if this build is ok for end game farming, in comparaison with a cyclone/juggernaut? (my spec ATM)T15+ atleast I mean, thanks.

I've had no problem farming content for T15+ including guardians and shaper. You'll have more than enough damage for guardians and shaper and with the right gearing more than enough defense as well.

Uber Elder is a little trickier. We have the damage for the fight but the fight isn't a straight up faceroll one. You'll need to be really good at dodging projectiles and managing all the dots that uber elder and shaper spawn on the ground. This build can for sure farm uber elder but I've typically gotten 2-4 deaths on each attempt and if you wanted something that could simply face roll uber elder I would look into another build dedicated just for that.
I've been wanting to play a cleave character for a while, and the new animation means that I'm definitely gonna do it this league.

But I was just wondering how this build would compare to a vanilla cleave jugg that uses high pdps jeweled foils instead of Ahn's might and if it would be competitive in terms of dps. If you have any experience with that it would be nice :D
- saw the ne Cleave animation
- need something to farm Uber Lab with, to stack that currency
- need a League starter

This sounds absolutely perfect!
IGN: Qwib_Cleave [Delve League SC]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info