[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

"
Currently using this buid and lovin it. Still, feels like im lacking something.
Could someone check me and tell me if im going into the right direction?

Your account list of characters set to private.
Ups...fixed
"
Ups...fixed

Looking at the gear the big one for me is your flasks. Witchfire brew is practically useless for this build since we already have curse on hit with oskarm. Switch that one out for Atziri's promise which is the best value flask for the build. Switch your granite for a diamond flask, upgrade your sacred flask to an anti bleed divine flask, and I would also swap out your mana flask for lion's roar. You should have enough leech from the tree to sustain the build as long as you have enough damage.

Beyond that simply upgrading your rares and getting higher dps ahn's mights would be your best option. In terms of orders rings would be the first thing to upgrade. Once you have better rings and a better amulet you'll be able to swap in more uniques into the build (ie belt of the deceiver and kaom's roots).

I see you're using double strike in the build. If you plan on using that instead of cleave I would recommend swapping to dual strike instead since the threshold jewel Might and Influence gives you some splash with a 20% chance to deal double damage, which should be much better for single target. I'd also swap in Reave for mapping since reave will have a much larger aoe. I'd also swap out the melee splash jewel for increased critical strikes. This build uses two low crit bases weapons and critical strikes is absolutely necessary to have a reasonable amount of crit. Otherwise if you find your damage still is too low I would recommend just using cleave with the guide's damage setup.

Lastly for Gem setup based on what you're planning to do I would recommend running ancestral warchief in a 4 link setup as the damage on a 4 link is quite good. If you need the sockets I would recommend simply dropping the vengeance setup. You also need to work in Fortify into your whirling blades as you don't have the free fortify from cleave in your set up.
Thy mate. Swapped to cleave, much better+ crit gems.
I haven't really made any new updates in here but I did manage to get this build up and rolling in Incursion League and I've managed to get Uber Elder killed in the league on my third attempt:

I'll update the OP in the future but I've made a few changes to the build. I used a Loreweave and a Watcher's eye with chaos res on purity of elements and Critical strike chance with Hatred.

Here's the POB for my character in Incursion league: https://pastebin.com/XpXMGBmB
"
mnnnn wrote:
Can you please post a game play video.

Thank you.

There's videos already in the OP. Once I managed to get a few more shaper sets I'll make a video of Uber Elder.
Thank you for a well written guide.

I started out leveling a lab runner after this guide: EE's thicc jugg. But now I'm leaning more towards your Ahn build (mainly because I want to play in a group sometimes, and Ichimonji prevents aura sharing).

I know it's asking a lot, but could you or another experienced lab runner comment on the differences between the two approaches? There's also a written guide which makes skimming easier.

Thank you in advance!
Last edited by sasja on Jul 31, 2018, 11:09:44 AM
"
sasja wrote:
Thank you for a well written guide.

I started out leveling a lab runner after this guide: EE's thicc jugg. But now I'm leaning more towards your Ahn build (mainly because I want to play in a group sometimes, and Ichimonji prevents aura sharing).

I know it's asking a lot, but could you or another experienced lab runner comment on the differences between the two approaches? There's also a written guide which makes skimming easier.

Thank you in advance!

I haven't really tried the Ichimonji build (along with most other typical lab runner builds) but I can say the major difference between those and this build is that this build is intended to be more of an all rounder build while the others tend to be more specialized at lab farming.

To be more specific most lab farming builds typically tend to stack up defenses (ie high regen, armour, endurance charges, etc) to make uber lab as straight forward as possible with almost zero chance of actually dying. This is based on personal preference but I find the emphasis on defense leads them to lacking damage and/or clear speed for completing non lab content.

This build cuts out some of those defensives in a trade off for much higher scaling damage. This is to eventually push end game content and make mapping between bad lab layouts less tedious. The budget version will still have more than enough defense for farming Uber Izaro but you will need to make sure not to just try to face tank too much damage. If you want an idea of what I mean the uber lab video should give you an idea on relatively budget gear.

Whichever build you want to go with is up to personal preference. I would say this build probably wouldn't be the best party build due to the ability to dodge but should still be good for an all in one build for most of the game's content.
First of all thank you very much for your build!
I tried it in HC Incursion league and like this survivability because of 90% phys dmg reduction and some block chance.
I think the main pain is chaos dmg here, thats why you took super Witchers Eye with +50% of chaos resist in the last update.

What do you think abut some improvement:
1. Drop all endurance charges;
2. Take some +armor jewels/nodes, take Soul of Steel node (mainly for +4% phys reduction);
3. Take dual welding nodes with block chance on the bottom of duelist side tree;
4. Take node Cloth and Chain (+24% EV ARM +12% all res);
5. Take Diamond skin (+15 all res) and Sentinnel (+24% EV ARM +10% all res) nodes?
3+4+5 will help with overcap all res and take other interesting modes on jewelry.
IGN: RUS_Titania
Awesome build! Love it so much and look forward to more builds! One question, I want to ask where I should put the overwhelming jewel? And one more question, is it necessary to put one more overwhelming jewel? Hope I could get a quick reply soon:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info