[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

Hello, this build is very good and suits my play style very well. I'm very new to POE, so I don't have a lot of experience in tweaking the builds and customizing it based on available resources. Can someone please look at my build and suggest some field for improvement ? I recently hit 70 and I'm mostly at my end game gear (may get kaom's root later). Currently I sometimes have problems with bosses when 1 hit can take 80% of my HP. My tooltip damage in hideout is 90k with hatred + HOI. Life is 4.2k. I see that there are still a lot of life and damage nodes yet to be taken and these will improve. Also, is there any other set up that I can use instead of the enduring cry set up ? I don't really use it or know when to use it.
Please suggest what areas I can improve my build. Any advice is appreciated. :)
Last edited by ChimeraShot on Jun 17, 2018, 2:11:09 PM
"
ChimeraShot wrote:
Hello, this build is very good and suits my play style very well. I'm very new to POE, so I don't have a lot of experience in tweaking the builds and customizing it based on available resources. Can someone please look at my build and suggest some field for improvement ? I recently hit 70 and I'm mostly at my end game gear (may get kaom's root later). Currently I sometimes have problems with bosses when 1 hit can take 80% of my HP. My tooltip damage in hideout is 90k with hatred + HOI. Life is 4.2k. I see that there are still a lot of life and damage nodes yet to be taken and these will improve. Also, is there any other set up that I can use instead of the enduring cry set up ? I don't really use it or know when to use it.
Please suggest what areas I can improve my build. Any advice is appreciated. :)

Finish off the scion life wheel should help with life and you should also see a nice dps boost once you finish Brutal Blade and Fatal Blade in the Ranger section of the tree. Otherwise gearing up for Kaoms should get you around the 5.5k to 6k hp mark.

Enduring Cry is intended to gain and maintain endurance charges as this build's defenses is based around having your endurance charges before you get hit. In general try using enduring before you engage a pack/boss and in boss fights try to use it whenever it comes off cooldown. Otherwise there's no real replacement for this build for the setup.

"
Thanks to perma fortify on cleave, is there a way to play 1 additionnal curse on some item or any else thing, with curse on hit whirling blades and an applying warlord mark ring, or curse on hit on totem ?

The only way to effectively use an additional curse on this build would be with vulnerability on hit oskarms and that would be incredibly expensive for the benefit it gives. If you got nothing else to spend your currency on you could try to get those but I do think assassin's mark is the best curse for this build since it helps with our low crit on ahn's might and the curse requires us to use a unique that already synergies with the build.

"
I've found DEATH'S DOOR. Can they be an upgrade for the kaom's root? Or the loss of 500 hp circa is too much?
Thank you for answer

Death's door doesn't add enough to the build to warrant using them over Kaom's root, especially when death's door doesn't have any HP.
"
SCamera wrote:

Enduring Cry is intended to gain and maintain endurance charges as this build's defenses is based around having your endurance charges before you get hit. In general try using enduring before you engage a pack/boss and in boss fights try to use it whenever it comes off cooldown. Otherwise there's no real replacement for this build for the setup.

Thanks for getting back to me. I still don't understand how to use enduring cry because if I just use enduring cry before entering the boss room, nothing will happen since the charges depends on having enemy monsters around me (32 charges for 100 monsters). And if I have monsters around me I can just hit them and I have a pretty good chance of getting max charges. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I am now trying a CWDT set up with enfeeble + Ice Golem. My ice golem kept dying and spawning it meant that I had to stop attacking which would put me in harms way. I will try vulnerability instead of enfeeble as well to see if its better.

Currently leveling enlighten as well to try out arctic armor setup. That should probably get me the much needed defense.
You get jugg charges from GETTING hit, not from attacking.
If you can cast golem in CWDT setup, that means the golem is higher level than cwdt can support.
You have assasin mark curse on hit on oskarm (half of reason why they good) so enfeeble won't work as we have restriction to 1 curse. My suggestion is to try follow this build. It is well thought through. Downed red tier elder with it today. Didn't break a sweat.
"
You have assasin mark curse on hit on oskarm (half of reason why they good) so enfeeble won't work as we have restriction to 1 curse.

Ah! I had no idea that we're capped at 1 curse at a time. Thanks for that info. I'll replace the curse back with enduring cry.
Thanks again!
Do you think this build could work with the "new" Lacerate?

I really love its effects and it is so damn faster now! Even for single target, do you think that it could work?

Thank you!
Great build, first jugg for me since Ascendancy 3.2 upgrade, I decided to drop golem because this dude is annoying to resummon
Can I use the Tactitian instead of deceiver?
"
NecroDoomlord wrote:
Can I use the Tactitian instead of deceiver?

You certainly can but, unless you have a source for Intimidate, belt of the deceiver will end up being more damage overall.

"
Do you think this build could work with the "new" Lacerate?

I really love its effects and it is so damn faster now! Even for single target, do you think that it could work?

Thank you!

You can give lacerate a shot but the damage won't be nearly as good as cleave especially for single target. I would say if you wanted to go for a clearspeed skill you would probably be better off with reave instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info