[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

How easy is this build to use?

I'm an absolute idiot but I never get any currency to pump in other builds. I'm planning something expensive and would like to farm Uber in the bestiary league.

Does it facetank Argus? The damage is certainly high enough to carry friends through lab. But I'm mainly just going to use it to farm currency. I'm looking for something that's more fun to play than generic sunder without having to actually go through high-intensity Izaro fights when he's on full traps. If I'm going to have to dodge all his attacks perfectly to not die when he's got conduits on I might be out.
Hi I'm new to POE and plan on using this build next season.
I watched your videos. What is the move your using that will cause you to dash in?
Is that shield charge? (I didn't see it listed as your gems.)

Also I looked at your gems.
Your end build gems have a lot of corrupted gems vs your budget where they aren't.
Does corrupting gems make them stronger?

Thanks.
Joel
Have they released the juggernaut changes for 3.2 yet? I feel like juggernaut should get some love since it's not played much - which might make this build stronger!
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Folgers81 wrote:
Hi I'm new to POE and plan on using this build next season.
I watched your videos. What is the move your using that will cause you to dash in?
Is that shield charge? (I didn't see it listed as your gems.)

Also I looked at your gems.
Your end build gems have a lot of corrupted gems vs your budget where they aren't.
Does corrupting gems make them stronger?

Thanks.
Joel

You have the chance to get +1 gem level or +3% quality with your vaal orb. Which leads to a couple % more damage.

No real reason not to try it once your gems are 20/20.

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Is Ahn's might drops from abyss mobs?
"
nolanmain wrote:
Is Ahn's might drops from abyss mobs?

No, it can drop from anything.
blades costs 10+ chaos each at the end of league. in standart it costs 30+
"
offimpulse wrote:
blades costs 10+ chaos each at the end of league. in standart it costs 30+

There are for 1,5,10,15c in standart, and it isn't any indication to league start price.
On the league start they were for as low as 1c on day 2 of league according to poe.ninja.
Last edited by iDielord on Feb 27, 2018, 2:54:57 AM
Oh man those 3.2 Jugg nodes, thicc jugg!
u think this build going work with blade flurry with the 3.2 jugg changes ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info