[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

"
djfang wrote:
"
legend101z wrote:

I just recently got this sword and wanted to try Reave for the first time, could I see your tree?

Here's the pastebin! https://pastebin.com/Vz6ucAmi

How can I see your tree? It looks like wordpad link. Sorry if noob question
I now try this build with new 6L Sword ONI-GOROSHI, Slayer works well with sword downside!

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
azoriuss wrote:
"
djfang wrote:
"
legend101z wrote:

I just recently got this sword and wanted to try Reave for the first time, could I see your tree?

Here's the pastebin! https://pastebin.com/Vz6ucAmi

How can I see your tree? It looks like wordpad link. Sorry if noob question

The link is to pastebin. It will be a Path Of Building import. If you like to play with builds and try different gem setups to find out what will work best it is a must have.
Whats the pro / contra for using claws instead of swords?
I was looking at claws also. You would have to use a few more points to travel up the tree. But claws seem solid unless I'm missing something.
sword nodes are just too good. you got three good clusters vs the one claw cluster in reach.

tested it out a bit in path of building and it was up to 25% less overall damage, even with a higher dps claw than my current sword. my current setup has 692k dps with reave with my current sword which is 359 pds.

i took out the left side of the tree past born to fight and went up the right side of the tree to get soul raker and claws of the magpie. you can also take the crit multi and crit along with coordination and the life nodes to make up for the life lost on the left side. in the end the life was almost identical but it was only 570k total dps on reave with a 7.6 crit 370 pds claw. with 3 more levels I could drop some points and add in claws of the pride to get to 620k total dps. with those same 3 extra points on the sword variant I would go up to 800k reave damage.

so in conclusion I don't think it's at all worth it for claws
Last edited by crazypearce on Dec 25, 2017, 4:58:48 PM
Hello !

I have really bad issue with my mana. I'm feeling oom anytime. Assassin's mark is not enough for myself. Have you got a tip or something?
"
Kikouyouhhh wrote:
Hello !

I have really bad issue with my mana. I'm feeling oom anytime. Assassin's mark is not enough for myself. Have you got a tip or something?

you missing the mana leech node below vitality void.
was wondering if someone could take a look at my gear and tell me what I should try and upgrade. I decided to respec and try this build last night so i bought the weapons and what not. Thanks in advance
"
was wondering if someone could take a look at my gear and tell me what I should try and upgrade. I decided to respec and try this build last night so i bought the weapons and what not. Thanks in advance

belly of the beast, crit multi on amulet, helm with the crit chance for attacks and conc effect (makes a massive difference for killing high end map bosses), fix the tree and take all the jewel slots you are missing out on

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info