[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

Where is this build getting accuracy from? I'm currently level 70 and my chance to hit is abysmal.
"
Zokodeon18 wrote:
Where is this build getting accuracy from? I'm currently level 70 and my chance to hit is abysmal.

Eye jewel / ring / amulet / helmet ..
i dont get it... Damage on full life gem + blood rage?
"
vardows wrote:
i dont get it... Damage on full life gem + blood rage?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/63p8nr/is_blood_rage_now_working_with_melee_damage_on/?st=jc7lssyw&sh=ac2e771e

https://imgur.com/r/pathofexile/9f9JSgC

Anyone can tell me in this two set jewl?

which one set is best for dps?

In top set have 14%atks / mult /phy
but in under set have some ele/phy dps

I dont know how to chose....:?
"
hotshotgghot wrote:

Top 2 for sure, good life, good phys, multi and attack speed, doesnt get any better really
"
Phosphenez wrote:
"
hotshotgghot wrote:

Top 2 for sure, good life, good phys, multi and attack speed, doesnt get any better really

top 2? u said multi/life/phy/atksp this set?

or next one set ? phy+ele dmg set?
Having lots of fun with this.

Still slightly squishy in high-70s, but heading towards Scion wheel and will reach 5.5-6k by 90, so that's just a level issue.

Curious if anyone can suggest some survivability sidegrades. Don't want to sacrifice too much damage, but if anyone spots anything obvious I missed I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks to Norse for another fantastic build. The EQ/Disfavour slayer was my "I have currency and want to play something fun" go-to for like three leagues, this is definitely a solid replacement.

"

"
Phosphenez wrote:
"
sivertry wrote:
Hello can someone take a look at my char and tell me what i should improve? Im at the point trying to do guardians and shaper, did minotaur first time today and had to use 3 portals, the dps not that good vs guardians, had no trouble with everything up till now

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcA4cEsQUtBiAGogvBDHAMcw2NFCAUcRXsF9wbqhutI9Mj9iT9J58oKio4LlMwfDWSN9Q4ljrhO7Y9PkMxR35KfUz_TZJN404qUEdRR1eXW69fP2BBYxdjcGVNaGVvJ287dKB07Xasd-N4DXloeu97FIDhggeE2YVShaeGtId2ivCLT419j2CSfZVml3mYb5pqm2qjiqU1plepbq2NsbOygLXytxe5Hb02vqfAGsEEwQfKkM9-02_TftRS137Yvdlh2Xzawdwj4l7kUeXP51TpRuoY7T_uDu8O8kXz3fVh9zL46_zF_gr-j__e?accountName=sivertry&characterName=RedReavez

6.3k hp

If you can't get a helm with Conc + 2/3% crit you should probably swap your Reave to the pseudo 5L(your Foil) and Blade Flurry to your Belly, your ammy has no damage, and the Murderous Eye jewel on your Tombfist looks pretty bad (didn't check tree jewels), it takes a bit of investment to get dps high enough to melt T16 bosses, also watch out for mods, stuff like %life/%res/-dmg from crits etc will cripple your damage by A LOT

What should the 6L be for BF? Tbh I don't even use bf, just been reaving even t15 bosses die in a few secs. Guardians though giving me problem maybe I will try bf, the jewel in my gloves us for 19% damage after kill, it's the only one I have with that stat and sword related stat, my other jewels fairly decent i think. The ammy is for leech, haven't seen one with crit multi and leech yet. I just figured with that sword I don't need the helm for bf and I can get reave enchant along with int life and accuracy....the conc +crit helm other stats pretty bad and quite expensive to have useful stats on top of that.
Can someone look my char and tell me what i have to upgrade first now ? I have only 1 ex to spend ..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info