[3.2] CwC Tendrils by Paige | Easy League Starter | Geared with 30c | Insta Clear Screen | T15+

What do you think about Choir Of The Storm?
"
Boloso wrote:
Still leveling, level 48 so far.. i choosed GL in my setup which is significant more dmg (imo)

got 2 question:

1) which helmet is better? i think motc is overall safer setup? bought it for 10c and crafted myself

2) you wrote in 5l setup we should drop controlled destriction, but doesnt it do more damage overall? or is critlose too mich overall?

giving you feedback once i started maps

If you don't need Res, I'd stick with Mind of the Council.

I recommend dropping Controlled Destruction as a 5L because it's assuming you are probably low level & on budget gear, meaning Critical Strike Chance will be hard to come by, and as Inquis, if you aren't critting, you won't be doing much.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
ShayeFaletha wrote:
What do you think about Choir Of The Storm?

I'm really not a fan of it, I've tried giving a fair shot, but I prefer a rare amulet.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Helped me to get to level 70. I took a chance to go to T1 the beach and I DIED!!!! Don't know what to do. Help me. Money on gear is no longer there
В ожидании аукциона.
"
destle wrote:
Helped me to get to level 70. I took a chance to go to T1 the beach and I DIED!!!! Don't know what to do. Help me. Money on gear is no longer there

You need to be using the required uniques and proper flasks first off.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
What do you recommend in place of the enlighten support gems?
I'd probably move some gems around and run Vaal Grace/Haste/Skeletons or whatever Vaal you're running with Inc Dura.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Is there any particular reason why you favor Phase Run instead of Immortal Call gem at all? Great build by the way, takes a while to get some traction but I'm sure it'll be a lot better once I've gotten through cruel lab.
"
ygrenys wrote:
Is there any particular reason why you favor Phase Run instead of Immortal Call gem at all? Great build by the way, takes a while to get some traction but I'm sure it'll be a lot better once I've gotten through cruel lab.

Yeah, so because we shatter pretty much every enemy we are hitting, Immortal Call is not required to help survive vs porcupines (which is the biggest reason CwDT + Imm Call is used) where as Phase Run will actually help you drop aggro in the middle of combat which is quite useful, yet underrated & underused.

It also means that we can maintain our Endurance Charges which is physical damage mitigation, because Immortal Call isn't eating them up every few seconds.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Dec 20, 2017, 6:14:27 AM
Updated Path of Building link.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info