[3.2] CwC Tendrils by Paige | Easy League Starter | Geared with 30c | Insta Clear Screen | T15+

Hi guys , I was wondering if anyone has tried " The Hungry Loop" with this build . If so do you have any good ideas on what to use with it? I could see this being incorporated somehow to take this build over the top. Free extra 5l? Any responses would be greatly appreciated.
hey dude this is the first build I've taken all the way to maps. I am very new but learning. I got lucky with 6links inpulsa and i got divinarius and head of council. Just started maps and im on really low tiers still. My big problem is im dying a lot. my damage is good but im so squishy. since im too new to this game it is very hard for me to understand what i need to improve next and what to do in order to die less often. would love some help. thanks
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/amitai555/characters
this is my active acount. please take a look and tell me what to change and in what order.
I'm new to the game and trying to work into this build. Should I be trying to get that specific type of gear - 2x daggers, etc. Or should I just be using the best gear I can during early leveling? I'm using Molten Strike mostly and then alternating with Glacial Hammer for tougher single mobs.

Any advice on how to work my way successfully into this build would be appreciated.
Thanks again for this guide! Currently level 91 and wanting to know if I can squeeze any more damage into the character. Are there any good upgrades I should be looking for? I've currently got a better helmet with higher life and chaos resist but I haven't been able to get the right enchantment on it yet.
Spoiler

My Gear:
Spoiler

My Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWBAcEswVCBx4I9AmqDFIOSBEtES8RlhZvFr8YXRo4GmwbyBvxHNwdgyL0JKomlScvKgsrCiycMFs2PTbpOlg62DwFPV9BlkWdSU9JUUmxTLNSU1NSVUtVxl3yXyph4mKsZlRo8mpDbAtsjG0ZcFJ8g37Hf8aCm4PbhTKFe4nTi4yMNo8aj_qQVZJukyeVLpctl5WaO5rgnHudqp2uoS-iAKcIqLmsl63xrrO1SLmTvFa8qrzqvorAZsCawwnP3dAf0PXSfNWm18_Z_OFz42rkIuWL62Pr5Ovu6_XsOO087WHvfO-I7-vwH_DV8YryHfk3-d0=?accountName=zyrobyte&characterName=Voltaic_Void
"
zyrobyte wrote:
Thanks again for this guide! Currently level 91 and wanting to know if I can squeeze any more damage into the character. Are there any good upgrades I should be looking for? I've currently got a better helmet with higher life and chaos resist but I haven't been able to get the right enchantment on it yet.
Spoiler

My Gear:
Spoiler

My Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWBAcEswVCBx4I9AmqDFIOSBEtES8RlhZvFr8YXRo4GmwbyBvxHNwdgyL0JKomlScvKgsrCiycMFs2PTbpOlg62DwFPV9BlkWdSU9JUUmxTLNSU1NSVUtVxl3yXyph4mKsZlRo8mpDbAtsjG0ZcFJ8g37Hf8aCm4PbhTKFe4nTi4yMNo8aj_qQVZJukyeVLpctl5WaO5rgnHudqp2uoS-iAKcIqLmsl63xrrO1SLmTvFa8qrzqvorAZsCawwnP3dAf0PXSfNWm18_Z_OFz42rkIuWL62Pr5Ovu6_XsOO087WHvfO-I7-vwH_DV8YryHfk3-d0=?accountName=zyrobyte&characterName=Voltaic_Void

21/20 Gems & dual rare daggers is what comes to mind.

You can get some better jewels too. Crit Chance is better than Multi for us by far.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jan 22, 2018, 3:49:39 PM
Great build overall but I highly recommend you stay away from the recommended path that the OP posted as it will make you squishy as hell and you'll be dying a LOT.

My friend who's been playing this game since damn near forever helped correct the hot-mess 110p allocation from the first post in this thread. After doing this I gained over 100% crit multiplier, more life, better jewel selections, and just overall amazed at how much better the build performs.

Here's the link: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.1.2/AAAABAUBAAKWBAcEswVCBx4I9AmqDFIOSA_EES0RLxGWFm8YXRo4G8gc3B0UIvQkqiaVJy8piyoLKwosnDLRNj026TpYOtg7fDwFPO9BlkVHRZ1JT0lRSbFMs1F0U1JVS1XGXfJh4mKsZlRo8mpDbAtsjG0ZcFJ8g3_GgpuD24UyhXuJ04uMjDaOZI7pjxqPRo_6kFWSbpMnlS6XLZo7muCbbp2qn9-hL6IAoqOmmacIqLmus7b6uMq5b7mTvFa8qrzqvorAZsCawwnP3dAf0PXSfNWm2fza3eNq62Pr7uv17DjtPO987-vwH_DV8YryHfem-d360g==?accountName=HowitzerX&characterName=The_Proto
"The only prison you're in is the one you've created in your mind."
Last edited by HowitzerX on Jan 23, 2018, 1:04:53 PM
I have a question, I have similar gear to yours, my cc is at 54% LT is at 2.9k GC is at 5k life is low at 3.4k but I can bearly do low level white maps, my phase run doesn't pro from cwdt I get 2-4 hitted any insight on this would help, I play on xbox
Hi. Thanks for this build. I've been loving it. Phase Run doesn't proc for me on xbox either - responding to the previous post. I have tried locking it at level one, reducing level on cwdt and vortex, all new gems, etc. and nothing works. It does work when self-cast. It must be something on GGG's side - unless we're seriously missing something. I've now swapped out the Divinarius for abyss platinum kris's with insane stats, it just gets better. I'm wondering if a light poacher helps as well. Thx again.
Is choir of the storm a decent choice for amulet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info