[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

"
Spoiler
"
Porsche112 wrote:
Ok so here is my gear update:

With enough dps when you fight shaper you won't even have to fight him. Meaning
you just jump on him and pop all flasks and your off to the next phase. No need to run around. Very nice, I like.

Also with the recommended setup 4 link. Double strike, melee, chance to bleed, ruthless.
Genius, the single dps is just crazy. So how does it work really? do I use sunder and pop vaal double strike? or do I also use the double strike instead of sunder along with the Vaal double strike on bosses.?

Hmm when I try linking my gear I get gems instead not sure whats wrong.

I slotted in an increased duration and could keep up vaal double strike in white maps 100% of the time. With two vaal double strike gems, it'd be even easier. Got to lvl 84 SSF with this in white maps just messing around.
"
Xcise wrote:
I slotted in an increased duration and could keep up vaal double strike in white maps 100% of the time. With two vaal double strike gems, it'd be even easier. Got to lvl 84 SSF with this in white maps just messing around.

I thought souls didn't charge for a while on use anymore and multiple gems don't help anymore either
"
Xamier wrote:
"
Xcise wrote:

I thought souls didn't charge for a while on use anymore and multiple gems don't help anymore either
Increased duration makes the duration of the VDS longer than the duration you can't refill. Didn't know about the multiple gem thing, noted.
Have been doing some tweaking. Currently added a nice stat stick and loreweave to the build.

In my opinion the loreweave is a must. I gained close to 45k with the swap from belly.
Yes there is not much armour but the 80 all resist makes up for defense. For me it
is a must. Just make sure you have your endurance charges up and armour flask and
you are good to go. No need to worry about elemental damage.

Last edited by Porsche112 on Aug 29, 2018, 8:12:25 AM
"NICE STAT STICK" WTF!!!

I'm gonna use this one for 3,4 SSF. Is there anyother gem you've not mention that can be helpful leveling in alternative slot? cheers
Last edited by Sjabo on Aug 29, 2018, 10:27:15 AM
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

They Nerfed sunder area reach by 20%. This build game play
fun factor experience is completely ruined.

Sunder is not even a Tier 1 end game skill.
Strong beginning but no where near Tier 1 end game level.
Why did they have to screw it up like this. Nerf the damage a bit
or something but don't take away the fun gaming experience it once had.

Build feels very different now. Invested way too much on this build.
Only build I kept playing for so long.

Oh well. Sorry for my rant.
I feel you. I only played for a while as im really new to this game and probably played 1% of what you guys did and I feel butthurt over this nerf too. All I can say is i really liked this topic, this build, the effort you guys put into this so reading it was a pleasure.
"
Porsche112 wrote:
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

They Nerfed sunder area reach by 20%. This build game play
fun factor experience is completely ruined.

Sunder is not even a Tier 1 end game skill.
Strong beginning but no where near Tier 1 end game level.
Why did they have to screw it up like this. Nerf the damage a bit
or something but don't take away the fun gaming experience it once had.

Build feels very different now. Invested way too much on this build.
Only build I kept playing for so long.

Oh well. Sorry for my rant.
Try playing with 4 or pseudo 5 links in delve for both vaal ancestral warchief and vaal double strike, should boost DPS by a lot and make gameplay feel different.

For standard with your mirror gear ancestral warchief and Vaal double strike won't matter much for clearing but even for single target it'll still feel pretty good on guardians
Hey i noticed u are not using freeze removal flask
There must be something im missing please explain
"
Swagg0t wrote:
Hey i noticed u are not using freeze removal flask
There must be something im missing please explain
Kaom's roots or wanderlust prevents freezes

Or you can just rely on brine king if you want a 4 link in your boots

UPDATE: Follow my progress at http://poe-profile.info/profile/xcise/SonicDelve

DELVE LVLING GUIDE gems/links/gear/passives
lv45
Using maim instead of damage on full life because I don't have overleech yet, haven't bought a rare yet and barely spent any currency to socket/colour the gear, sitting with like 5c worth of currency

Haven't picked up a crisom jewel to craft and not planning to buy one yet

Passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAAQHcBS0R1RQgFewZtCE0KCotgzs7QT9DMUd-UEdR5leXWhpfP2BBY3BlTXTtdqx3U3fjeWh82YTZhVKK8ItPl3mbLZtqnsWpbq2NtC-5Hb02vqfBBMMzypDPftlh2sHkUelG6hjvDvcy?accountName=xcise&characterName=SonicDelve

Will respec from maces to axes once I get a good axe

Last edited by Xcise on Sep 11, 2018, 10:36:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info