3.1 KimiiG's LowLife RF/SR. Facetank whole Atlas! 1.4m+ dps.

I understand that this must be the noobest question on the thread, but how come your RF doesn't consume your ES and life? My ES lasts 8-9 seconds with RF on...
"
SiCkGFX wrote:
I understand that this must be the noobest question on the thread, but how come your RF doesn't consume your ES and life? My ES lasts 8-9 seconds with RF on...

My build has 91% fire resistance and big life regeneration. I regen more life/sec than i lose via RF :)
What is the pro and cons of this build vs Ahfack's LLRF in terms of offense/defense/survivability/clear speed/etc.? One major pros I see is that it's a lot cheaper since it does not require standard ES gear, but what about other aspects?
"
chinhodado wrote:
What is the pro and cons of this build vs Ahfack's LLRF in terms of offense/defense/survivability/clear speed/etc.? One major pros I see is that it's a lot cheaper since it does not require standard ES gear, but what about other aspects?

I just went and looked his build and well...

1) he has 2k more ES
2) a lite bit more DPS on shaper
3) he's probably more tanky since higher ES pool and thus higher % ES regen
4) clear-speed probably same, everything dies almost instantly for me so i guess he kills too
5) BUT! He's current build cost like 500+ exalts or much much more since legacy items with OP +1 all maximum resistance corruptions on amulet and +1 gems on legacy (191%) shavronne.
6) My whole build cost 3-4 exalt with 5l shav, or about 10ex with 6l shav.
7) My build is much easier to roll as starter, since it doesn't require much resistance rolls on gear and you can focus on main stats (str/es), and it has almost same amount of ES w/o legacy items.
Last edited by KimiiG on Nov 23, 2017, 1:04:58 AM
your both talent trees (pastebin and url) are completly different.
"
unleashed666 wrote:
your both talent trees (pastebin and url) are completly different.

You mean my and ahfaks? I've same talent tree on my guide on pastebin and url version, i just double checked! My current talentree (on my character is different, since i tried max block/spell block variant of the guide. Works actually pretty good, but i'm not writing it down before next expansion 3.1 because there might be nerfs/bufs. Cheers!
nah i meant the pastebin and the url version.. but i checked myself again and i may have made a mistake when importing to PoB.

but another question: how important is MoM here? theres only 162 unreserved mana and i think about creating a version with is a mix between this and ahfakk.

edit: something else i found in PoB: discipine + purity are linked with a lvl 1 enlighten?
Last edited by unleashed666 on Nov 24, 2017, 1:44:30 AM
"
unleashed666 wrote:
nah i meant the pastebin and the url version.. but i checked myself again and i may have made a mistake when importing to PoB.

but another question: how important is MoM here? theres only 162 unreserved mana and i think about creating a version with is a mix between this and ahfakk.

edit: something else i found in PoB: discipine + purity are linked with a lvl 1 enlighten?

1) Mom Is HUGE and really important. Radiant Fate gives maximum ES equal to 15% of your reserved mana, with Mom and nodes behind the keystone you get like 1k more ES. We don't use it to mitigate damage, instead we use it to boost our maximum mana for bigger ES pool.

2) Level 1 discipline because it reduces less mana than level 2 (socketed in +1 gem gloves). We try to get as low mana reservation as possible for maximum ES, again because of Radiant Fate. Hope this clarify

3) I don't think you can mix this build up much with ahfaks, totally different builds with different gears/talent trees and investment. You can probably run different aura setups if you can cap resistances from gear, but it will be costly and i honestly don't see any reason for doing that, since we can clear all content with 4ex gear facetanking almost anything.

Cheers mate!
Hey, I just made a new Templar following this. Any tips leveling up? I find it difficult to sustain RF (level 45 atm). Is it better to level as something else first then switch over?
"
DayOldHateXS wrote:
Hey, I just made a new Templar following this. Any tips leveling up? I find it difficult to sustain RF (level 45 atm). Is it better to level as something else first then switch over?

Actually you can sustain RF with specific uniques (there is guide if you google it up, I can't remember what it was), but i would suggest leveling with something else, (basically with any elemental based skill or even totem SR) and roll RF at lvl 68 when you can equip Rise of the Phoenix - shield. At level 68 leveling becomes easy and fast :)
Last edited by KimiiG on Nov 27, 2017, 5:09:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info