[3.2] 9k-11k ES, 60-100k Armor, CI Aegis Guardian (Shaper, HoGM, Rippy Map Mods)

"
RPGlitch wrote:
The chilled effect to get your RF damage has come from an aquamarine flask or a CWDT set-up with Arctic Breath.You won't have your flask up all the time. So, the damage with just RF will usually be around 163k with 0 flasks.

OP unfortunately you cannot apply that arctic breath chill mechanic as the info from wiki:

"
This effect only applies to enemies chilled directly by the player, notably not by the chilled ground effects from skills such as Arctic Armour, Arctic Breath and Vortex.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dyadus
"
"
RPGlitch wrote:
The chilled effect to get your RF damage has come from an aquamarine flask or a CWDT set-up with Arctic Breath.You won't have your flask up all the time. So, the damage with just RF will usually be around 163k with 0 flasks.

OP unfortunately you cannot apply that arctic breath chill mechanic as the info from wiki:

"
This effect only applies to enemies chilled directly by the player, notably not by the chilled ground effects from skills such as Arctic Armour, Arctic Breath and Vortex.

Ouch. Well, that's unfortunate. I guess we're stuck at 200k RF with flasks.
(⌐■_■)
"
"
RPGlitch wrote:

"

"
RPGlitch wrote:

Ouch. Well, that's unfortunate. I guess we're stuck at 200k RF with flasks.

I looking on this i think it's to perfect to work :D

Your version is a bit expensive for the start and LL. However, it looks nice. I think it could be done on LL and normally under CI. We would have less defense and a damag on CI, but for the beginning I think it would be a good option.
And on LL build we have posibilities to jump over 10k es... :D

I had at this moment 45! so i can't test. But give me some time! It will be nice build or version of your build :)

Last edited by Polopiryn on Apr 4, 2018, 2:29:00 PM
"
Polopiryn wrote:

I had at this moment 45! so i can't test. But give me some time! It will be nice build or version of your build :)

Good luck! If you need help. I'll be here XD.
(⌐■_■)
Any idea as to what i can do for this build regards pvp? Guys with same skill set kill me so easily so i assume that must flow onto PVE?
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Any idea as to what i can do for this build regards pvp? Guys with same skill set kill me so easily so i assume that must flow onto PVE?

There is a lot you can do for this build vs pvp, but most of it is going to come down to gear and preparation. You also will have to adjust your skill-tree because the build is pve oriented atm.

What you need vs other Scorching Ray builds.

Is to either:
1) do more damage. aka wands, pyre rings, etc...
2) have more regen
3) have more ES
4) or have higher fire mitigation (6% from flasks, 5% from purity of fire, 1% from skill tree, arctic armor, 5%-8% from Rise of the Phoenix Shield, 25% reduced elemental damage using Incandescent Heart etc...)

The most pvp oriented version of this build, would be something like the CI Super Regen V2. under the theorycrafting portion of the guide, which gets up to 3196 regen. If you have legacy gear this build can hit up 6,000 flat regen and 15k+ ES.

If you find yourself dying against any other builds that doesn't use Scorching Ray. Just having a pair of granite flasks with 100% increased armor during effect. And Jade Flasks with 100% increased evasion rating will put your armor from 60k to 179k-200k armor because of our armor multipliers.

I've been testing it for beastiary, but the build can get 200k armor, with decent non-mirrored gear. A few exalts or less for good rings and a belt.

With that, the build regains 4,000 ES per block with flasks up, making it nearly statistically impossible for it to die vs anything not scorching ray, unless you are up against mirror-like gear with fire/ele/block penetration from helmet enchants etc...then it'll just come down to who has the most expensive gear.

And in standard, if you are using legacy aegis that'd be 8k ES per block. Pretty hard to die.

atm, the worst match-up atm is an occultist sr/rf because of the occultist ascendancy preventing ALL REGEN from nearby enemies. I don't know if it was fixed for pvp, but if it works just like it says. We can't get any regen. So, you'd just have to out dps them somehow, which is pretty hard or impossible with 0 regen.

Any other RF builds are a hit or miss depending on whether they have more regen then you. Usually, you'll come out on top in the regen game. Even an RF guardian with 17k ES will typically have 1k less ES regen then the CI Aegis Regen version of this build. Good use of frostbomb and/or using duel curses (flammability/elemental weakness) also helps if your opponent isn't using their flasks properly.
(⌐■_■)
Hi guys and thanks for the build RPGlitch.
I am using a Red Nightmare jewel but it is doing or seems to be doing absolutely nothing.
No stats change whether i equip or unequip this jewel.
I am using it in the node just above "juggernaught" so that isn't the problem.
Any help there?. I am playing around with different weapons to try to get more dps while retaining block and thought Red Nightmare would be good but doesn't do a thing.
If anyone wants to check my build out then please do and advise as much as you like.
Char name is "doneone" and thanks a lot.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
I am using a Red Nightmare jewel but it is doing or seems to be doing absolutely nothing.
Any help there?. I am playing around with different weapons to try to get more dps while retaining block and thought Red Nightmare would be good but doesn't do a thing.
If anyone wants to check my build out then please do and advise as much as you like.

If you want more dmg use Doryani, i change your passive tree a little.

Red Nightmare need to be put near Elemental Ressitance or All Elemental Resistance. But you don't gain %Bonus dmg from red nightmare, it's don't work with SR or RF

I change something, i think it's much better :)
On boss you can swap to advancing fortress

https://pastebin.com/tTvjkYvn
Last edited by Polopiryn on Apr 7, 2018, 4:00:15 AM

I do some change in build to better work in PoB,

https://pastebin.com/XLJAtSpv

It's CI version, i make regen on Energy Shield. Only what need to do it it's empower 3. ATM i have 61 lvl, Tomorrow it will be 70 and we will check whether build works or not
Last edited by Polopiryn on Apr 7, 2018, 4:03:24 PM
"
EDMOSES wrote:

You have the red nightmare jewel in the right spot, but you'd need to take diamond skin and the fire resistance node next to it for you to see the block% go up since it gives %block for every fire resistance node near it.

"
Polopiryn wrote:

I do some change in build to better work in PoB,

https://pastebin.com/XLJAtSpv

It's CI version, i make regen on Energy Shield. Only what need to do it it's empower 3. ATM i have 61 lvl, Tomorrow it will be 70 and we will check whether build works or not

You can't use Righteous Fire with Chaos Innoculation XD.

"
Chaos Inoculation: Characters with only 1 life due to Chaos Inoculation cannot inflict damage with Righteous Fire's degeneration because Righteous Fire will stop instantly upon activation.

(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info