[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

So I respected my cyclone slayer instead and had fun with this build however, during boss fights when I use dark pact my hp drops significantly and takes a long time to regen am I doing something wrong? Either that or I just die really quick.. currently have 6.1k hp lvl 87
Last edited by PandaZeus on Jan 18, 2018, 11:16:06 AM
Anybody who is looking to try this I highly recommend you wait until you get into maps.

This isn't a very fun build to do Act 8 and Act 9 on.
livejamie
"
PandaZeus wrote:
So I respected my cyclone slayer instead and had fun with this build however, during boss fights when I use dark pact my hp drops significantly and takes a long time to regen am I doing something wrong? Either that or I just die really quick.. currently have 6.1k hp lvl 87

Make your profile public.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
Anybody who is looking to try this I highly recommend you wait until you get into maps.

That's exactly what OP say in first post :

"
That said, you should really respec only once you've killed Kitava in Act 10 and have gotten at least 1 ascendancy, preferably 3 to start mapping.

But anyway nobody read anymore those days.
Last edited by RoCKeTs on Jan 18, 2018, 11:52:21 AM
"
RoCKeTs wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

That's exactly what OP say in first post :

"
That said, you should really respec only once you've killed Kitava in Act 10 and have gotten at least 1 ascendancy, preferably 3 to start mapping.

But anyway nobody read anymore those days.

Yeah but the last part in the FAQ it says "I ran it as soon as I hit 56 and didn't use a flask though."

Just adding my two cents :)

livejamie
"
PandaZeus wrote:

Not sure if you're doing something wrong, but if your damage isn't good enough, your leech stacks won't last enough. You also could be having too much cast speed. Either way, you can just pace your dark pacts rather than squeezing right click.

"
RoCKeTs wrote:
You need to edit blue items, add a line with "+25% increased damage" look at my PoB link in one of my previous messages.

Really? I thought PoB took account for the hidden potential bonuses. If you toggle the jewel on/off, doesn't your damage change?
Last edited by lucksickle on Jan 18, 2018, 4:12:57 PM
Hi, sorry for my english . I use your build, but have some big problems with t16 guardians and the elder (t8). In arena, while I killing the boss my passive leech turns off and I hit myself with dark pact and bosses kills me. Hallowed hybrid flask don't helps me because it gives only 1/4 of needed leech after 2 uses. Can you watch to my character and ask me what to change or to improve ? And also, my damage in arena vs bosses is so sad...
PS : And when I use flasks that increases my damage 40% or movement speed and others except HP, my righteous fire turns off.
PSS I'll make a regenaration based slayer, maybe it will be better than vaal pact slayer.
Last edited by xMiracleDream on Jan 18, 2018, 6:09:31 PM
"
lucksickle wrote:
"
PandaZeus wrote:

Not sure if you're doing something wrong, but if your damage isn't good enough, your leech stacks won't last enough. You also could be having too much cast speed. Either way, you can just pace your dark pacts rather than squeezing right click.

"
RoCKeTs wrote:
You need to edit blue items, add a line with "+25% increased damage" look at my PoB link in one of my previous messages.

Really? I thought PoB took account for the hidden potential bonuses. If you toggle the jewel on/off, doesn't your damage change?

It's bugged in POB at the moment if you import a character: https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/issues/810
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
"
PandaZeus wrote:

Make your profile public.

done

Also I'm having Dex issues, blood rage requires 158 at level 20, currently only at 101 even if I add attributes to my jewel socket is not possible to reach 158. any other suggestions? I can't craft on my blues because they all have % max life + % resist

Base off the guide, im suppose to be able to sustain RF without leeching, so I tried it in my hideout but my health just drains down, does that mean I do not have enought life regen?

I do not have brutal fervour yet could that be my issue?
Last edited by PandaZeus on Jan 18, 2018, 9:10:54 PM
You won't be able to sustain RF without Rise of the Phoenix shield and a leveled Purity of Fire, yours is Level 14.

You don't have any dex rolls on any of your gear.
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info