[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

Hey can u help me out why u go mom ?

u dont have enoght regen of mana to keep it up
"
moshemaman25 wrote:
Hey can u help me out why u go mom ?

u dont have enoght regen of mana to keep it up

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Radiant_Faith
"Grants maximum Energy Shield equal to 15% of your Reserved Mana to you and nearby Allies"
the nodes behind MoM is what helps us.
Last edited by twolow on Oct 1, 2017, 6:02:11 AM

Got lucky with annuls and now I dont even need an enlighten linked with purity of fire -> one more socket for warcry or decoy

Edit: i got lucky with master mods too, all of them are close to perfect after one divine. But instead emporors mastery trolled me and it took me 8 divines for 7% lol
Last edited by Shinrha on Oct 1, 2017, 7:07:03 AM
"
Shinrha wrote:

Got lucky with annuls and now I dont even need an enlighten linked with purity of fire -> one more socket for warcry or decoy

Edit: i got lucky with master mods too, all of them are close to perfect after one divine. But instead emporors mastery trolled me and it took me 8 divines for 7% lol

tbh i didnt even think of reduced PoF reserve, i guess thats another thing to hope for from lab
thank you for the build it is awesome. what do you think about that flask ?
"
onlynewtr wrote:
thank you for the build it is awesome. what do you think about that flask ?

its useless for us just forget you ever saw it xd
"
DInotron wrote:
"
_Pats_ wrote:
I don't think RF nor SR hit at all - quick testing showed they indeed don't apply curse on hit from gloves.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong :-)

BTW for anyone trying to get a good belt - here's how I got this:

bought crystal belt base, bought 10 deafening essences of rage (5-7c per piece) and essence spammed it. I've got 5 decent results (all 70-90 life + 30-50 total res) but I kept hitting the wrong res and I couldn't change them otherwise, so I had to burn through all 10 essences till I landed 40% cold.

Was quick, cheap and effective! I'm too poor to annul the shitty suffix and get another res on it, because knowing my luck I'll brick it 100%.

Holy crap! Thank you for the tip. Was able to craft this with your advice:

Now that is an amazing belt bro. Glad it worked out for you! I'm going to slap some essences on another crystal just to see if I can hit dual t1 res on it.

That said, another piece from a poor person - if you have an opal with just the right resistances without str, *DO NOT* try to slap the STR essence on it without backup ring - I did that and while I did land a good opal:

I didn't get another res on it, so I had to regear a fuckton of things (spending like 100c trying to craft another suitable ring:

Overall: STR essences are OP for our build as a cheap and effective solution! By the way, due to my unfortunate STR spam on opal ring, I now have two rings for sale, seem very good for our build and they're useless to me!

Last edited by _Pats_ on Oct 1, 2017, 8:06:16 AM
Hey, noice build. Got 1 question. About the ascendancy. Le last one isnt on the tree or its me ? Bastion of Faith. Or u meant Bastion of Hope ?
how is this build compared to ll rf sc? especially for hardcore
"
Kayuzuki wrote:
Hey, noice build. Got 1 question. About the ascendancy. Le last one isnt on the tree or its me ? Bastion of Faith. Or u meant Bastion of Hope ?

ya your right my bad dude, theres so many "of faith's" in the guardian section, i got carried away XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info