[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

+1 gloves: empower enlighten3 disc purity
weapon: enlighten3 vitality clarity

with this setup I need to pick up 2 of the 4% mana reservation nodes. Is this worth it you think?
"
_Pats_ wrote:
So now I'm just pulling my hair.

Here's my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/80eNB07E

I'm currently building a RF guardian, and I was checking if I can optimize my tree somehow - and I saw that I have net regen around 800 without any flasks or consecrated ground, so I decided to cut my regen from the tree in favor of some survi/damage.

Well, now I have around 350 net regen, or so does PoB tell me. In reality when I don't have my golem up (which sould take out aroun 40 hp/s) I literally can't sustain my RF - as in it drops bit by bit only to be regened by my ascendancy.

Now how the hell did that happen? What is wrong with my PoB, or my character? Is it somehow displaying the net regen wrong? It has to, but how the hell? I've reloaded the char multiple times, there's no boxes ticked.

The fun thing is, in PoB my energy shield/s is 1610. In game, however, it's about 450 less: https://gyazo.com/befa387cf2dee3f179944ccf4ad0b485 . And that's before the pantheon of Tukohama. What on earth.

I have 88% fire resistances, so that would mean I take 10.8% of my total life and 8.4% of my total ES every second, is that correct?

That would place my degen on 230(life) + 1023(ES) = 1253 total degen/s. That's totally fine, but now my game tells me that I have less regen than I have (I should have around 1610 with golem or 1568 without) and I am utterly confused as to why. What's wrong with my game? My PoB?

Really need some help out here, guys. Much appreciated!

Hello Pats, I personally dont have much experiance of PoB and detailed theorycrafting. But trial and error always works. PoB might be wrong? Dont sacrifice regen nodes for damage nodes thats my suggestion and get Warrior's blood instead. i have 1700 Regen without pantheon and it not self sustaining but very close, im at 85% fire res. You should be able to do this build without golem i think.

"
schwartzkie54 wrote:
I seem to have maxed out at ~3700 life and ~11k ES. The only pieces of gear I seem to be missing is the 30% socketed gems helm and emperors mastery jewel. Would those 2 pieces of gear add 6-7k+ ES? I cant see how people are getting close to 20k ES. Can you please look at my gear and tree and see what I may be missing?

Thanks in advance.

If you look for higher ES you should sacrifice those HP nodes and Fire damage nodes for ES nodes. Watchers eye give me at the moment 2.2k es. Look for rings with ~50 strength + ES. Your helmet is not of a ES base. Get a better helmet, chaos roll a Elder hubris or get a 250+ es helmet with some res on. Choas rolling decent ES helmets is not that difficult.

also check ur boot enchant. important one.

It should be reminded that this is a very expensive build and you will only succeed reaching high amounts of ES and damage if you invest heavily in good items. Since most of the items in the setup are unique, good stats on rare slots are of very high importance. That being said I also believe that this build requires a lot of levels. perhaps more levels than one normally is used to, if you really wanna reach 20k+ ehp, im talking lvl 95+. Ppl tend to stop lvling around 90 :)

Once you managed to scale Strength above ~1200, damage(and es) comes naturally and you wont be needing so much damage talent nodes and you can focus on getting more defensive stats and once you start investing in defensive nodes when lvl95+ you will really see some ES scaling, if you got the items that is.

Currently lvl 94,im and 16k es, 3.2k hp and 1179 strength in abyss. Im still optimizing, never really finished :) the helmet i posted before is a real damage boost, seriously. but it also makes RF kinda small without +21 increased area of effect. But essentially i can sacrifice all fire damage nodes and still perform
very well.

and for you that cant afford emperor's mastery(including me), it might be worth checking out this if you reach 1000 strength+

Last edited by invectus on Jan 19, 2018, 12:24:58 PM
Mate whats the second pantheon? Which one is better on Minor Gods?

Soul of Abberath or Soul of Shakari (with immunity posion thingy)
Can anyone explain the reason for MoM on this build? Was it due to the insane tankiness it gave before the nerf?
"
JTurner89 wrote:
Can anyone explain the reason for MoM on this build? Was it due to the insane tankiness it gave before the nerf?

I believe it is for the crazy amount of mana it gives, 15% of mana = ES with guardian. I would not get it until you are 90+ though, Mana should be the absolute last stat for you unless you have a watcher jewel already, in which case you can prioritize it over something else. My 85 guardian in AHC right now(check profile) has 0 mana nodes currently and I am doing fine with 3500 hp and 11k ES. I will be grabbing the two mana nodes on top of the tree next and then jewel sockets, followed by more mana nodes, either the Dreamer node, Righteous Decree node, or MoM node. It seems more value for the points to get the two smaller notables but I am still unsure yet. Not sure how much the flat 40 mana is worth. I would have to PoB it.

Hey can anybody tell me what to upgrade next becides opal rings? I feel like I could squeeze more damage in but I don't know how. Thanks a lot in advance. Also the helmet I found is incredibly strong I think, it gives like close to 1k ES and its a pseudo 6 link for my RF. I'm level 76 with 9k ES and 2.6k life, will start grinding some poorjoys after this post to rush level 90.

Spoiler
Last edited by ShiroeSenpai on Jan 24, 2018, 11:17:45 AM
So with all the new changes before the current league (Abyss) and the cumulative build up of everyone's advice, I'm having trouble deciding which skill tree to follow. Can anyone post a pastebin of their current tree and explain why it's different? It would help clear things up by giving me an ideal to strive for once I'm ready to switch.
Which bandit should i help cant see it thanks
"
_Playbox_ wrote:
Which bandit should i help cant see it thanks

kill all
Is the phyical damage on the rings serving some purpose that I don't understand?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info