[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

"
nordim777 wrote:
"
g64 wrote:
I'd suggest to consider generic Ruby Flask as Soul of Arakaali trigger.

I think soul of arakaali does not work properly with energy shield regen.
With

and

I had 101 fire resistance, but for some reason it did not activate soul of arakaali bonus recovery for energy shield regen.

You still had Righteous Fire running(you need to douse it with a Coruscating Elixir - which removes all life but 1 resulting in RF being turned off.)

Also, the % recovery doesn't show up on character sheet.
...................................................₪₪╔═════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ IGN: DEMENTAL ▀▄▀
...................................................₪₪╚═════════════╝₪₪
"
Demental wrote:
You still had Righteous Fire running(you need to douse it with a Coruscating Elixir - which removes all life but 1 resulting in RF being turned off.)

Also, the % recovery doesn't show up on character sheet.

Yes, righteous fire is on, but at 100% resistance to fire, righteous fire deal no damage and according to the idea must activate soul of arakaali.
"
raptorcardz wrote:
"
lucksickle wrote:
"
raptorcardz wrote:
Why use the talent "Catalyse?" What does it do for you?

+10 str, +10 int. Lol, that's all.

Is that better than another 5% life node?

Also how do you reserve so much mana when the cost of purity of fire with empower and the other one is huge?

Keep in mind that the backbone of this build is strength. So just for your own sake, take a look at all the things that strength gives this build, then think for yourself whether or not 5% life is a better use of your passive point. After you've done that, recognize that we put an efficient training jewel into the jewel socket to the left of Catalyse which will convert that 10 int into about 15+ strength. This also gives us more mana to reserve for more es.

My current build (without presence of chayula) gets 188 es, 30 life, 830 dps, and +5 life regen from taking the catalyse node. In comparison, a 5% life node gives 96 life and -9.5 life regen.

OP doesn't make it explicitly clear in the guide (at least last time I read it... and he shouldn't have to), but strength is ALWAYS going to be better than life in this build. Even a +10 str node beats a 5% life node in terms of ehp.
"
nordim777 wrote:
"
g64 wrote:
I'd suggest to consider generic Ruby Flask as Soul of Arakaali trigger.

I think soul of arakaali does not work properly with energy shield regen.
With

and

I had 101 fire resistance, but for some reason it did not activate soul of arakaali bonus recovery for energy shield regen.

you have to stop taking dmg over time, not take 0 dmg over time
Not sure if this has been posted before, but I think a heavy belt is better than a crystal belt.

Using Twolow's current live build (with doon):
79 es implicit on belt = 495 energy shield
35 str implicit on belt = 468 energy shield, but it also gives more damage, life, ect.

"
Saganite wrote:
Not sure if this has been posted before, but I think a heavy belt is better than a crystal belt.

Using Twolow's current live build (with doon):
79 es implicit on belt = 495 energy shield
35 str implicit on belt = 468 energy shield, but it also gives more damage, life, ect.

i honestly havent even looked into that good call lemme check it out

edit: checked it on pob it is slightly better to use a heavy belt, nice suggestion
Last edited by twolow on Oct 12, 2017, 8:24:32 AM
I decided to reroll to this build from my flameblast totem lvl 84.
I currently have 730 str and all the req unique items...still working on getting the unique jewels.

I have 9k ES 3.8k life, 20 PoF.My gear is not the best but okish.
I still have trouble with the degen? why is that?
If you put water into a cup it becomes the cup..if you put water into a bowl it becomes the bowl..water can flow...or it can crash..be like water my friend------BOOOYAH!

IGN : OnslaughtCleaveHC
"
talic182 wrote:
I decided to reroll to this build from my flameblast totem lvl 84.
I currently have 730 str and all the req unique items...still working on getting the unique jewels.

I have 9k ES 3.8k life, 20 PoF.My gear is not the best but okish.
I still have trouble with the degen? why is that?

Moar Strength!

Efficient training at the right places should help a lot. Also, someone posed a budget tree earlier and went towards the shadow area to grab the 2% regen there, that helped me a lot. A marble amulet is also a big plus!

I'm lvl 77 atm and I finally outregen RF without Time of Need.

Also, be very carefull of the ED rogue exile, he will destroy you if you don't have the Coruscating Elixir.
"
MaxXNes wrote:

Also, be very carefull of the ED rogue exile, he will destroy you if you don't have the Coruscating Elixir.

i only died to chaos dmg to chayula, and thats cuz i didnt know how the fight worked, now im farming him easily. chaos dmg really isnt an issue with a life flask and/or pressence of chayula
Suggestion on the level 100 tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAUDAAceCPQLYQxfDXwOSA5cEQ8RLRFQEZYSaRQgFVAWbxccGFYbJRynHNwdFB8YIvQmiCcvJ6ko-iycNbk62DsNPC1Bh0PIRX5FnUlPSVFJsUuuTLNOUk8EUEdR-1NSU6VWSFfJW6Bca18qXz9mVGebaHRo8mpDavpsC20ZcXl0VXwOfIN8u35sf8aA4ILHg1-DzIRIhTKFe48aj0aQVZIrkyeVLpctmK2a4Jswm6GhL6IApRinCKcrp1WsmK4-r2y3MLc-uJO8qrzqvorDbcRYxYrGrs0W0B_XatfP2CTYvdlb2mLjauRR6FrpAuvu7DjvDu-I7-vwH_DV9kj31_k3-ej60v0A_go=?accountName=twolow&characterName=HOPESOLOfapChallenge

Drop elementalist and catalyse. Really fairly useless nodes for the value imo. Also drop dreamer and the three travel nodes between the jewel socket and foresight and instead get the dex and int->(str) to the right of deep wisdom. Also drop unnecessary ES nodes on unnatural calm wheel. Then drop Righteous decree and retribution + 5% Life above Discipline and training.

Now you have 14 points to spend: 2 points on the travel nodes to the right of deep wisdom - spend 5 points to get alchemist and 20 more strength to make up for lost str near dreamer. Spend the other 4 points to get Growth and Decay - 2% extra regen. Last 3 points into Purity of flesh for extra HP and 12% chaos res.

Basically we lose like 60% Max Mana, 24% max ES, and some other minor stuff, but we gain:

Alchemist which gives extra 1% max res if using ruby flask. 2% life regen and a little more damage from growth and decay I think beats 33% increased max mana and 6% increased ES near dreamer.

Lastly, I think +10 int and strength, 12% inc max life, and 12% chaos res also beats flat 18% increased ES from unnatural calm wheel. Changing this will add more life pool and little more tankiness against chaos damage - much more needed than max ES.

At level 99 you should have this entire tree except for the 8% max ES above Arcane Focus. At level 100 the last point you spec into will be the 8% max ES.

I think this is the truly min maxed tree.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Last edited by Aevykin on Oct 13, 2017, 8:26:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info