[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

"
isjeeeeee wrote:
Hello! Thank you so much for this build. Never have I ever tried doing Shaper at lvl 80 AND facetanking every blow he gives me. Haven't killed him tho since my DPS is not that big yet. I'll link my gear and you can also check my tree. I don't have that much currency but would you be able to give me some tips how to improve once my 6Ls get sold (I'll have a bit currency). Here's my gear:

do this: https://pastebin.com/6n9iE7gM

and replace your astramentis with a marble amulet u need resists
"
twolow wrote:

do this: https://pastebin.com/6n9iE7gM

and replace your astramentis with a marble amulet u need resists

Thank you so much! Would it be fine if I know what would be the best mods for a marble amulet
Update on the balls to the wall STD version:

Spoiler

Spent 1500 vaal and fusing to link the only legacy +2 es Geofri's in existence with +1% max res. This chest beats a triple T1 legacy hybrid vaal regalia with over 1200 str (and obv +1 max res). Bought two very nice rings with legacy ES craft.

Things to finish: I will be mirroring Ahfacks 'Morbid Fend' and dropping the RoTF. This legacy archon shield will give me an additional 40 all res, 50 strength, 400es, and 114 life whilst having the legacy 20% reduced DOT craft. This shield I tested is BIS for this build.

Once I do this I will most likely drop tri-curse (I am spec'd into Whispers of Doom: Flamm, Ele Weak, and Vuln) since I will need to get vitality again to hopefully not degen.

Last thing after that will be the most difficult, finding a GG Horror Essence crafted Hubris with Triple T1 prefix (or very close). My current hubris is a placeholder while I wait for items to sell. There is one GG 3T1 with horror mod in existence on standard but owner is not selling and he had it up for 5 mirrors. I probably won't wait for him to put it up for mirror service.

In all once all is said and done, I expect to have roughly 20k ES and 5K hp with a headhunter. With a GG crystal belt about 21k es and 5k hp. So I think the near max possible EHP for this build will be 25-26k with all gg gear. Damage is currently, with Flammability as my third curse, at 1.4M (roughly 20% increase in damage). Current strength is 1,155.

Thats all I've got for now.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Last edited by Aevykin on Oct 8, 2017, 8:44:39 AM
"
Aevykin wrote:
Update on the balls to the wall STD version:

Spoiler

Thats all I've got for now.

damn dude lol thats some crazy shit u got
"
lucksickle wrote:
Finally got around making this build (in standard with some spare gear I had)
It's super fun until you meet anything that deals chaos damage. I'm not saying this 'kills' the build, because it really doesn't. Coruscating elixir does cover that spot very well, it's just a damn shame it leaves you with 1hp and then disables your RF, just a quality of life thing that makes it annoying to have to recast RF again and constantly be weary of your life pool. Still an amazing build, and clearly shits on bosses lol. If only coruscating elixir left you with 2 hp... or if only there were more ways to have chaos not bypass ES. Thanks for sharing again!

you can use life flask then elixir -> your RF will maintance but you dont get the addition regen from pantheon
sorry for the noob question but what is pastebin and how do i use it to vee anything but matrix like code? Thank you.
"
Panzerjaeger wrote:
sorry for the noob question but what is pastebin and how do i use it to vee anything but matrix like code? Thank you.

You need to Download https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716360

Once you install that program it has an Import/export option that will allow you to copy and paste the pastebin link to look at the tree and stats.

Edit: I also had to take time to figure this out at first as I did not know how to use Pastebin links when I first stumbled upon them so no biggy in not knowing.
Last edited by sv7007 on Oct 8, 2017, 3:59:36 PM
"
weoilikeher wrote:
you can use life flask then elixir -> your RF will maintance but you dont get the addition regen from pantheon

Huh, that's super interesting. So as long as you're not 1 shot by chaos damage (should not happen with the amount of chaos resist and life pool), you just pop your non-instant life flask first and then elixir. That's pretty sweet, thanks for the tip!
Last edited by lucksickle on Oct 8, 2017, 8:00:10 PM
Why use the talent "Catalyse?" What does it do for you?
What is the skill to use up to 66?
And bandits ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info