[3.1] BUDGET! Frostbreath + Ice Crash - 1 Million Shaper DPS

"
xtrons wrote:
how about going with scion with inquisitor & elementals ascendencies?

Not sure if it will be as good. I chose Inquisitor for the crazy amount of attacks speed and elemental damage.
So this is why my lycosidae and tasalio's suddenly sold after weeks.
nice build !
i have 2 question

1) Why inquisitor and no take crit?? at this point is not better raider/pathfinder or scion
??

2) you take ascendancy Sanctify...did you try the ring Gifts from above?? is another 50% increase dmg on consacrated ground, i mean sanctify (40%) + sulphur flask (40%) + gifts from above (50%) = 130% inc dmg, is a good combo no ?
Last edited by Alcoor666 on Oct 5, 2017, 6:51:48 AM
"
Alcoor666 wrote:
nice build !
i have 2 question

1) Why inquisitor and no take crit?? at this point is not better raider/pathfinder or scion
??

2) you take ascendancy Sanctify...did you try the ring Gifts from above?? is another 50% increase dmg on consacrated ground, i mean sanctify (40%) + sulphur flask (40%) + gifts from above (50%) = 130% inc dmg, is a good combo no ?

Damage is pretty good as is. I don't think it's worth it to invest into crit. But keep us updated maybe you have some good ideas.

Gifts from above has no life or res. The item better had better be damn good for using it without a life roll. I don't think gifts from above is one those. The crits are only useful for keeping up elemental overload.
"
Alcoor666 wrote:
nice build !
i have 2 question

??

For my ascendancy choice - I added a new section to the guide "Why Inquisitor?". Since this became build of the week a lot of people have bashed the Inquisitor choice, but haven't looked further than their assumptions or the meta.

Gifts from above is good but not great. A rare ring with flat cold and elemental damage with attacks is more damage and can/will have a life roll. It's a good filler option. Plug it into PoB and play around with it. You'll be able to see what the trade-offs are for life and damage.
Last edited by Dongaldo on Oct 5, 2017, 1:54:47 PM
inquisitor/berserker/raider should all be equally good with this build.

raider could go straight for projectile node with frostblade instead of ice crash( everything else the same), this ends up with way higher map speed, but slower vs boss, and lower ehp.

berserker will have higher raw damage with lower ehp, but there's no point going zerker without vp, in fact thats the whole point of this ascendancy. this will end up with easier getting one shot, but immortal to anything else,like shaper's beam. definitly slower than raider, but relatively easier farming shaper than inquisitor.
sadly, vaal pact= no lab farming for 99% of the people

inquisitor really is all around best for this build, can do anything with at ease, a bit slower with high end boss than serker,(cant really face tank them, but leave enough room for positioning), but less likely got one shot by some bshit attack( thus chimera add, fuck them). more important, can farm lab any day! thats really something a starter build must have.

I tested all three at strd, just gave a little feedback here since i really have a blast with it, and saw all those claiming inq is only good for crit.
Grats on BOTW! I like main idea with frostbreath.

"
Dongaldo wrote:
4. Augury of Penitence: Nearby Enemies take 16% increased Elemental Damage. This is flat-out 16% MORE elemental damage. It’s the same thing as everyone’s newly loved Belt of the Deceiver. Nearby Enemies deal 8% less Elemental Damage. This is flat-out 8% elemental damage reduction. Awesome.

Not quite, although I wish it were true. I'm referencing for using RF which would be amazing if it was 8% less elemental damage taken. If only my wishes were chaos orbs, I'd be rich...
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Oct 5, 2017, 2:22:10 PM
My next build i was looking for an Ice crash build
is there any better helm to use than starkonjas?
Last edited by totaledd on Oct 5, 2017, 4:21:38 PM
So, I've created basically the exact character. To the point of even having better rolled gear. I have 96k PoB dps.... How is this even possible?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info