[3.1] BUDGET! Frostbreath + Ice Crash - 1 Million Shaper DPS

whats the best helm enchant? 40% dmg or more conversion?
Would a starkonjas with 40% be better than a bellow?
Last edited by Guvnah153 on Jan 6, 2018, 5:11:14 PM
Hi,
Thank you very much dibdib2, didn't notice the new search options in poe.trade
I'm using belly of the beast, but switched to heralds of ice and arctic armour auras, looks nice, got my dps up.
Also switched ruthless to added elemental damage which improves the dps for all hits.
Need to play around with it but looks tougher now.
Do you find that you spend a lot of time keeping "used recently buffs" active between warcry for deidbellow and frostbomb for instruments of virtue?
Great build. I've been loving it. I just hit approx 1.3m Shaper DPS with my variant and approx 1.5m Shaper DPS if I've used a spell and warcry recently. I'm using a Shaper sword in my offhand with phys added as cold and elemental penetration, which barely edges out over the 3g Prismatic Eclipse.

What I love with this build is the easy way to go until endgame with a low budget version, and the possibilities of ugrading gear. Great job from Dongaldo.

You just have to get the max resist and more life possible then go touch by touch to upgrade dps with the add cold damages where you can.

That said, I really want to try a full abyss jewel version (9 jewels), when I will farm enough to buy this fkkking abyssal chest (shroud of the lightless), I will post my rich version. Have half of the currencies needed at the moment, and have completed a chimerae boss fight easily.
But even if uber lab is really easy too, I think uber atziri will be pain in the a.. specially for the 3 bosses fight due to melee build.

Dib
Last edited by dibdib2 on Jan 8, 2018, 4:28:09 AM
Hi guys,

I'm thinking about dual wield weapon with off hand -> Brightbeak War Hammer. Tell my why nobody using it ? Its give more attack speed when prismatic sword ?
Secondly i'm thinking about Dyadus Infernal Axe. This weapon gives:
- Chill Enemies for 1 second on Hit with this Weapon when in Off Hand
- Adds 285 to 314 Cold Damage in Off Hand.
Isn;t good option ?

P.s sorry for my English
"
DeVolulker wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm thinking about dual wield weapon with off hand -> Brightbeak War Hammer. Tell my why nobody using it ? Its give more attack speed when prismatic sword ?
Secondly i'm thinking about Dyadus Infernal Axe. This weapon gives:
- Chill Enemies for 1 second on Hit with this Weapon when in Off Hand
- Adds 285 to 314 Cold Damage in Off Hand.

Ice Crash will only use your main hand weapon: from the wiki: "Slam the ground with your main hand weapon...". This means the offhand weapon is only a "stat stick" - its local attack damage or speed will have no effect on Ice Crash. Prismatic Eclipse's bonus does have an effect because it's global. Brightbeak would only give you some resists - don't trust the in-game tooltip - it's unreliable with dual-wielding setups that have a stat-stick. Dyadus would do nothing for this build because you would never hit with it.
How to get Endurance charge for immortal call to work ?!
"
thepharohs25 wrote:
How to get Endurance charge for immortal call to work ?!

Immortal Call works (and lasts 0.4 seconds without increased duration) without endurance charges.
The simplest way to get endurance charges if you want them is by socketing and using enduring cry.
What about using Doryani's Catalyst instead of Frostbreath?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info