[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

"
Banedaemon wrote:
Quick question about the resistance capping:

Do you need to keep all resistances below 100% for the wise oak effect to work or do they just need to all be even?

So say you have:
Fire 75% (101%)
Cold 75% (101%)
Lightning 75% (101%)

Would the flask have no effect with the above figures???

the number in (xxx) can be any number as long as all 3 are the same, i dont recommend u go below 75 though you dont wanna depend on the flask to stay res capped

added a note to flask section to cover this question if asked in future :)
Last edited by Cchris07 on Aug 26, 2018, 11:47:00 AM
hup
hello..
is still viable in 3.4?
i wanna try it...looks very nice and fun
and btw, i'm new to poe...do u think this build would be hard for me to try?
thx
"
horelio wrote:
hello..
is still viable in 3.4?
i wanna try it...looks very nice and fun
and btw, i'm new to poe...do u think this build would be hard for me to try?
thx

this build is an ideal league starter :)

as long as you follow the guide you will be fine. there are no changes to the build this league as far as i know, if there is any i will update quite early on into the league

and you are right it is very fun, i will more than likely be online for questions if needed also.
Last edited by Cchris07 on Aug 31, 2018, 8:24:40 AM
nice build

Last edited by gandula on Aug 31, 2018, 9:17:54 AM
hi im wondering on ur skill tree nodes u said something like in the order starting from mana flow but on the link u sent for the skill tree it did not even include mana flow. this is abit misleading, could u perharps update ur skill tree for example post a lvl 20, lvl 40,lvl 60 and so on so it is less misleading
"
kenyio557 wrote:
hi im wondering on ur skill tree nodes u said something like in the order starting from mana flow but on the link u sent for the skill tree it did not even include mana flow. this is abit misleading, could u perharps update ur skill tree for example post a lvl 20, lvl 40,lvl 60 and so on so it is less misleading

later on down the list it says 'remove mana flows' its just to help you sustain mana till you get leech from ascendancy

im not doing 20/40/60 as its confusing to update as there is a crapton of text in the thread + i end up missing the trees when i update them leading to confusion, if there is 1 tree then there is only 1 thing to update, just follow what the list says its 100% correct :)
Last edited by Cchris07 on Sep 1, 2018, 8:35:11 AM
hello again
Cast when taken damage support should be at 19..?
not lower ?
or because we are healing so fast..we need to take 3000+ damage for CWTD to activate ?
i`m trying to understand...i`m new to this game,sry
thanks!
"
horelio wrote:
hello again
Cast when taken damage support should be at 19..?
not lower ?
or because we are healing so fast..we need to take 3000+ damage for CWTD to activate ?
i`m trying to understand...i`m new to this game,sry
thanks!

i level them up to 20 and vendor with 1gcp to get 20% quality on them, you dont have to have quality doesn't make that much difference i just like to do it.

WEAPON OR SHIELD
IMMORTAL CALL, LVL 3(20Q)
CAST WHEN DMG TAKEN LVL 1(20Q)
ANCESTRAL WARCHIEF (YOU CAST THIS YOURSELF ON BOSS FIGHTS)

GLOVES
CAST WHEN DMG TAKEN LVL 20(20Q)
BLOOD RAGE LVL 20(20Q)
MOLTEN SHELL LVL x(20Q) (depends on how much intel you have
ELEMENTAL WEAKNESS LVL 20(20Q) (CAN REPLACE WITH VAAL HASTE 20(20Q) IF YOU HAVE ELE WEAKNESS ON HIT GLOVES)

Last edited by Cchris07 on Sep 2, 2018, 11:45:56 AM
U are amazing !!

Thank you very much..helps alot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info