[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

Since it seems like we already have a ton of life leech would it be a good idea to get a vaale'd bloodseeker with attack speed implicit instead of life leech?
I worry about getting one hit with this build
Best build I've followed to date. Works as advertised.
POB have -10% all resists. 4 useful mods jewellery with no resists at all, who are you kidding? The 1m dps is totally an inflated number and not realistic.
Is Wild strike chain +6 better than 40% wild strike damage head enchant?
So Shield Charge VS Whirling Blades.
which one is faster for moving from pack to pack?
Feels like Shield charge is potentional faster and problaby easier to land fortify with.
But it also feels like Shield charge get stuck in terrain more often then Whirling Blades.
Hello Exiles,

Im 87 5,5K HP still with tabula now in white/yelow maps. Uber lab still not completed but i did not expect problems(bloodrage off)
Some notes from my personal experience with this build:
Leveling was more or less OK, just choose claw with only Phys dmg not elemetal like me :)
Bleeding and chaos dmg can kill you in few sec expecially with combination with Bloodrage.
Int problems will solve self as level up, just grap one or two 30int nodes.
Jewels withou resist are hardly manage because cap resists is not easy.
Mapping is OK and fast. Bosses in white and yellow maps are OK too.

Until you are dealing dmg everything is OK - so you have to learn move between packs very fast.
Due to bleedeng problems i choose Ralakesh as minor and Lunaris as main. Its working for me.

Tooltip dps 73K, in map around 130K. PoB total dps 224K without nothing. Around 430K with flask, charges, golem, savage hit and etc.

Funny, quick but not very tanky build.
I'm level 70 with 33k tool tip dps, when does this build start getting around the 250k dps? I have most of the recommended gear...
"
Rhonova wrote:
Hello Exiles,

Im 87 5,5K HP still with tabula now in white/yelow maps. Uber lab still not completed but i did not expect problems(bloodrage off)
Some notes from my personal experience with this build:
Leveling was more or less OK, just choose claw with only Phys dmg not elemetal like me :)
Bleeding and chaos dmg can kill you in few sec expecially with combination with Bloodrage.
Int problems will solve self as level up, just grap one or two 30int nodes.
Jewels withou resist are hardly manage because cap resists is not easy.
Mapping is OK and fast. Bosses in white and yellow maps are OK too.

Until you are dealing dmg everything is OK - so you have to learn move between packs very fast.
Due to bleedeng problems i choose Ralakesh as minor and Lunaris as main. Its working for me.

Tooltip dps 73K, in map around 130K. PoB total dps 224K without nothing. Around 430K with flask, charges, golem, savage hit and etc.

Funny, quick but not very tanky build.

Not sure where you're getting these numbers from. I imported your character into POB and I'm getting nowhere near those numbers.
If the only reason you use Lycosidae is for the ‘attacks can not be evaded’ mod hen why are we not just dual wielding with ornament of the east?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info