[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

bump
"
akeldama1984 wrote:
What would you say is your upgrade priority? is it just chest? or rings or what? nothing except 6L belly is extremely expensive. would you go for the belly before the lyc shield? thank you.

tabula rasa is your first buy and will easily carry you through early mapping
Claw is mandatory as soon as you can use it buy it.
rats nest comes 2nd (does not have to be enchanted)
upgrade your tabula to a rare 6l (can be corrupt with correct sockets)
lycosidae comes next
upgrade your rare 6l to a 6l belly of the beast OR get wild strike chains enchant (any order works)
rings/curse on hit gloves come last and are by no means mandatory but will give you a very large final scale of dps

life rolls are very important due to the mechanics of this build so your belt/amulet/rings should all have life as a standard.
x-x phys rolls scale huge amounts of dps on jewlery also. so keep this in mind too
Last edited by Cchris07 on May 31, 2018, 5:48:18 AM
"
lokideviny wrote:
hey...im thinking about doing this build on Incursion...i have 2 questions

1. how can u sustain bloodrage damage...it seems this build have no life regen...also this build can farm uber lab and easy survive traps without flasks?

2. how can u survive guardians without endurance charges? what in this build gives u defence to endure hits?

guardians, high hp 6.2k+ (very easy to achieve if you reached level 90 + have a belly of the beast)
we use fortify and a basalt flask with an armour roll that will scale up to around 40% phys reduction. they are all easy but sometimes it will cost you a couple portals you will sometimes die in guardians depending on the map mods they also die slow but sure! :) curse on hit gloves with wise oak cap makes them die faster :D
the wise oak flask with even uncap 75(82) to all for example grants us 10% elemental damage reduction.

as for uberlab izaro is so easy to kill with a simple gem switch ancestral call for fortify granting us that phys reduction so we dont get 1 shot ko'd and we can literally face tank him, the problem is traps as we are taking 10% increased damage for ascendancy

the 1 life flask in our setup is more than fine for countering bloodrage degen between packs bloodrage is no hastle at all as we insta leech life and move from pack to pack very fast you wont even notice the bloodrage degen untill everything in the map is dead and you will finally see your life slowly drain, 1 dose of flask will counter this or you can just remove and replace the gem to stop it right in its tracks.

to whittle this down to a simple answer
guardians: no problem
izaro: no problem
uber lab traps: problem

i will say i highly recommend this as your league starter to make currency to make a good lab farmer, or alter my tree for regen nodes + use endurance charges for the traps, you could even not get the 40% more damage ascendancy node (makes us take 10% more dmg) and use a different ascendancy, a guy previously altered my build and said it turned out very good for lab farm, so you can take this path if you wish also
Last edited by Cchris07 on May 31, 2018, 5:59:22 AM
Hi guys, did it 3.2 and was just awesome and wondering what's going on for 3.3 ? Will it be the same ? I see many skills getting buffed, but nothing about Wild Strike. Will it be still viable ? Do we get general nerf or a bit of up ? I didn't read everything and maybe some of you did and know everything. Tell us plz :) Thx guys
"
Dge4Dge wrote:
Hi guys, did it 3.2 and was just awesome and wondering what's going on for 3.3 ? Will it be the same ? I see many skills getting buffed, but nothing about Wild Strike. Will it be still viable ? Do we get general nerf or a bit of up ? I didn't read everything and maybe some of you did and know everything. Tell us plz :) Thx guys

it will be the same brother
Thank you Cchris07 for this build guide! I have been playing something similar that I came up with in POB but your guide will help me improve my build!

I do however have to point out to newer players wanting to follow this guide that you should not expect to reach the same amount of HP or DPS since that would require you to reach level 100 which is not likely to happen :)
"
Thank you Cchris07 for this build guide! I have been playing something similar that I came up with in POB but your guide will help me improve my build!

I do however have to point out to newer players wanting to follow this guide that you should not expect to reach the same amount of HP or DPS since that would require you to reach level 100 which is not likely to happen :)

to be honest there is not a huge deal of dps difference between 92 to 100 and hp reaches around 6-7k at level 92
i'm not a lab runner, will I still be happy as my starter build? I just want progress to shaper, elders is this possible with this build?
"
sowiszon1 wrote:
i'm not a lab runner, will I still be happy as my starter build? I just want progress to shaper, elders is this possible with this build?

this build can do everything easily.

shaper and uber elder may be a challenge though but its definitely possible
So this is a really dumb question.
I don't play a lot XD.
But I am trying this build out for this new league, which looks really nice btw ;) lol

But I noticed you take the node nightstalker...
So I am just curious end game are you going to want to switch from bloodseeker to a rare dagger?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info