[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

"
Bakuhmer wrote:
Just wondering would this build possible as Shadow? Or do we need the leech from Marauder?

we use marauder for 40% more dmg witch gives us about a 600k dps boost, if you can outclass that with the shadow go ahead =]
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
Bakuhmer wrote:
Just wondering would this build possible as Shadow? Or do we need the leech from Marauder?

we use marauder for 40% more dmg witch gives us about a 600k dps boost in top spec gear, if you can outclass that with the shadow go ahead =]
"
bloodbath676 wrote:
hi man, really enjoyed the build, it' really fun, i tried the version with lightning strike, but i've lost like 300k dps, there is any other skill that can i use beside wild strike without changing the passive tree and not lose so much dps?

the 40% lightning strike damage helmet enchant makes up for this a bit, perhaps try flat phys + flat lightning dmg and the wrath aura physical to lightning may work as a gem switch also? just experiment im sure its possible without changing the tree :D
"
wc95951314 wrote:
Can I dual wielding Bloodseeker when I have 90% - 95% chance to hit?

bloodseeker and a stat stick would be better
examples in path of building gear,

diamond ring + t1 phys is also a nice buff

steel ring + t1-2 phys is really gonna enhance the dps

an amulet phys roll will help you out a lot too
How do you deal with atziri reflect with she splits? I kill myself each time... I love this build btw. GOt lucky and vaaled a bloodseeker and alas, culling strike!
hi man i've tried to swap added fire damage to elemental focus so you have the double boost to phys and then elemental dmg, seems prerry insane, what do you think? this is the set-up that i am testing now

What about using this as a 3.2 league starter ? can it handle low tier maps well without much currency to farm it fast?
"
REALJameson wrote:
How do you deal with atziri reflect with she splits? I kill myself each time... I love this build btw. GOt lucky and vaaled a bloodseeker and alas, culling strike!

use lightning strike in place of wild strike + do not face the split form holding the mirror :)
"
bloodbath676 wrote:
hi man i've tried to swap added fire damage to elemental focus so you have the double boost to phys and then elemental dmg, seems prerry insane, what do you think? this is the set-up that i am testing now

i tried to stay away from ele focus as we want to freeze shock and ignite but hey if its working go ahead and use it, i did not design the tree around that gem though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info