[3.5] Soul Mantle Dark Pact Totems - League Starter - All Content

Hm I m bit confused and. 7L is ofc good but price for it is very high. An I don't mean curses, I mean you loosing 2 potentially very strong casters rings. Do anyone ever try this build using standard 6L robe and 2 strong caster rings? What is dmg difference?
The new unique viridian jewel is great for this build, if there's no significant nerf on DP, this will be op in Abyss....geat build, will definitely roll it next league.
to whoever hacked my account....enjoy ur pixelated stuff u shithole
"
Elua wrote:
Hm I m bit confused and. 7L is ofc good but price for it is very high. An I don't mean curses, I mean you loosing 2 potentially very strong casters rings. Do anyone ever try this build using standard 6L robe and 2 strong caster rings? What is dmg difference?

well +1 totem is more dps and the 50% increase totem life is comparable to 1 more support gem since DP scale with totem life plus the ability to run maps with curse mods is definitely a welcome bonus. And using the chest at level 49 (having lv20 spell totem at that level) makes the levelling process a breeze.
to whoever hacked my account....enjoy ur pixelated stuff u shithole
Last edited by Qyenoh on Dec 4, 2017, 12:55:42 AM
"
Qyenoh wrote:
The new unique viridian jewel is great for this build, if there's no significant nerf on DP, this will be op in Abyss....geat build, will definitely roll it next league.

Well, you always have to compare the stats to a rare jewel.

At the very least, it's going to be a good budget/leveling jewel. Not sure if it's worth getting the Witch nodes for it, but the other bonuses are pretty nice.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Dec 4, 2017, 11:15:52 AM
Thoughts on the Dark Pact nerfs announced today? Will this still be viable?
I'm also interested in if this is still good after nerf - was gonna run this as my starter.
Last edited by DonkeyBoy on Dec 4, 2017, 9:41:38 PM
I think the radius nerf will be more noticable than the damage.
The nerfs to DP/Wither were expected, but the build will still do fine with them.
Overall this build probably even took the least hits out of Chaos builds.

I might make some adjustments to compensate for Radius/MoM changes, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Also Storm Barrier looks like a solid option now since the Wither stacks went down to 15.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
"
neffy1831 wrote:
Thoughts on the Dark Pact nerfs announced today? Will this still be viable?

Little effect, still strong and viable. They mostly were going after self cast DP.
What about to add this combo? OoS+CoH+Despair+PCoC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info