[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

Hi, trying to build this right now.

can I ask what's the purpose of using blade flurry on the boots?

and can I replace it with a lightning warp setup? just so that I have a gap-clearing movement skill?
"
Klauthe wrote:
Hi, trying to build this right now.

can I ask what's the purpose of using blade flurry on the boots?

and can I replace it with a lightning warp setup? just so that I have a gap-clearing movement skill?

BF is used just to trigger elemental overload and blind enemies. I suggest you to use flame dash as teleport skill in howa also with phase run + inc duration for delves. Works pretty well.
Last edited by bogdan_dm on Oct 1, 2018, 2:30:42 PM
aight tyvm

also how does hale negator compare to the vertex for this build?
"
Klauthe wrote:
aight tyvm

also how does hale negator compare to the vertex for this build?

Dont see this item before. But abyss jewels are not very usefull for this build in general so you will not have a lot of spirit charges. %max life do nothing. So I dont think it will be good.
Last edited by bogdan_dm on Oct 1, 2018, 3:08:35 PM
anyone kill uber elder on this build?
Can I add that if people get the money to buy it

Soul Ripper + Vaal Discipline is a great combo for deeper delves especially on ruined chambers on the city nodes where you're constantly overwhelmed by enemies
Hello everyone, first I'd like to thank the build creator, it's fun and overall nice to play.

Well, I hit lvl91 and I'm in trouble now. I'm dying faster than I earn 10% EXP, which keeps me at 0% LVL for the past 4-5 days or so :)
Probably it's because the gameplay is too relaxing and I just miss some crazy corrupted blood stacks or some other stuff which kills me in 3-5 sec.
Anyway, is there a way to improve survivability for the likes of crabs like me? I really want to hit 98-100 in this game.
Thanks!

upd.

I put Rumi's Concoction in flask setup and overlooked my gameplay, so no more deep delves on the edge, it goes well now:)
No sad feelings
Last edited by Finnel on Oct 14, 2018, 3:30:25 AM
Great build!

I read almost all the pages but it seems I cannot find anywhere about a possible helm replacement I have in mind.

Have you ever considered Black Sun Crest?
Huge stats increase, not big loss in shield, lose some evasion gain some armour.
what's the tooltip DPS on your character? i did everything according to this guide and my tooltip is 110k dps only.
Hi, presently just cleared shaper with this build.
Would you like to allow me to translate this post and re-post to other languages forum? Really enjoyed this build and hope others can try too.
Thx again for the awsome build !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info