[3.2] Blade Flurry Juggernaut - Dedicated Uber Labyrinth Runner for HC

Hi,

I saw you playing it on stream last league and want to use it as my league starter.
Since ruthless cannot be used anymore with channelled skills, what would be the 6th link now?

Thanks
"
Cruxos wrote:
Hi,

I saw you playing it on stream last league and want to use it as my league starter.
Since ruthless cannot be used anymore with channelled skills, what would be the 6th link now?

Thanks

BUMP

same question need updated skill tree also for 3.1 plz paws Meow ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
basiccly the same tree , probably added fire for 6th link , or go brutality and full phys
Still the same tree and items for this build ?
And another question , Ruthless is no more support with channeling skill like bladefurry , what recomendations for that ?
thanks

Last edited by hueto on Dec 8, 2017, 7:38:58 AM
I'm doing it atm, feels super weak without duelist leech nodes
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
"

If you don't keep your endurance charges up, it will be missing a large portion of its defense/regen, in which case leech can help.

"
Cruxos wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Added fire or Maim, nothing else has changed for it.
In Abyss, jewel sockets should be taken faster as they provide flat physical damage and flat life.

"
jerkan7 wrote:
Why do you use 'Chance to bleed' over other gems?

It is not a common support gem people use.

Nice guide btw

Sorry for the late reply. I use it for the flat physical that it provides, it's great especially on budget weapons.
"
Kisaryn wrote:
"

If you don't keep your endurance charges up, it will be missing a large portion of its defense/regen, in which case leech can help.

"
Cruxos wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Added fire or Maim, nothing else has changed for it.
In Abyss, jewel sockets should be taken faster as they provide flat physical damage and flat life.

Blade Flurry - Melee Physical Damage - Concentrated Effect - Ruthless - Chance to Bleed - Maim
this is your 6 link from build. since ruthless is out of equation, I used faster attacks, because obviously I won't use main second time in a 6link. PoB says use faster attacks
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
How to boost damage with this char/speccs?
(ofc at the cost of defensives)

Best
"
Seltn wrote:
How to boost damage with this char/speccs?
(ofc at the cost of defensives)

Best

Usually people go crit - so investing in accuracy as well
Or they go ele conversion
My char is not that bad atm with clearing maps, because apparently I don't like lab
check waronplayers in my char list

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info