[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Last edited by Jbem82 on Mar 1, 2018, 9:01:11 AM
3.2 wouldnt be better using Hiero instead inq?
"
m0onknight wrote:
@magicrectangle what gem would you drop on a 5 link?

For hierophant? I'd drop increased crit.
https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAQkADCUBAIH53YuMwJoJqtn8wGY8Be98n99FRzLR6-6FMpctSU-8qhzcjxqnCNgkNsWD806usTauEo9GHRSOZPemtvr60maeWOUqE1oro_IWQIV9cg9xhVcpRtcsnG0Zl_RSUz1fl5VMs66zQZbQ9SBuUDDQH-_rBAfr5F8qIvRsC5Mnvopd8ioLcFKJ04w2Fr9Ffg5cavrbXh8Cdf2Eb9RCtUh0VWu3BUIRUKcrNbkdT-kC2VsbJUuu34oHY8u95oG3MYx2njyhL3_GwcWIQh3ZQ1T0cewYLL-P-lxAVL0V7ZaL1bnr9WSd8h25k8MJDkjjhA3RY0MRlmhaBFFYbWQzKyYDmnUqcWIAAAAAAA==

CI endgame change would be something like this, probably Atziris Reflection would be a good adition to CI build , was checking might even be worth grabing the Hex Master node next to CI node and droping some mana nodes, is there a limit to the effect of your curses against bosses ?

Last edited by Jbem82 on Mar 1, 2018, 9:03:13 AM
Is PoB pastebin updated for 3.2? Seemed a bit weird when I imported it.
I'll be updating this later today with a Hiero version of the tree and a quick reference for you guys to follow in 3.2! Stay tuned.
"
I'll be updating this later today with a Hiero version of the tree and a quick reference for you guys to follow in 3.2! Stay tuned.

Sweet
"
thi3n wrote:

I would love to see some advantages of the Hierophant (I've read in your guide that single target is worse than Inq) because I'm struggling between Hierophant (Pizza guide) and yours :)
Thanks for your time!
can we not use soul mantle as hierophant GC?
"
seeeether wrote:
can we not use soul mantle as hierophant GC?

you can do a more tanky version with cloak of defiance instead soul mantle, but you will lose a 7 link and 1 less totem, so this means losing damage.

I think you can do all content without soul mantle included guardians and shaper, but will be more hard. Soul mantle is a huge boost of dps.

At start of the league ill try with cloak of defiance instead soul mantle, because i hate the curses on me, and see if works properly, then when i enter in the end game if i struggle a lot with guardians, shaper and elder, ill buy soul mantle or just make another build with the currency i got with this toon.

But if you are going to do the build as build starter to take some currency then level another toon, im sure without soul mantle you will do very nice included red maps
Last edited by blingtin on Mar 1, 2018, 9:32:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info