[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

"
Unstablix wrote:
Sooo i wanted to say thanks to @thi3n for the guides of both the KB Wander and this one,very well written,detailed,easy to follow and functioning. After going deep on Burial farm with the KB decided i wanted to make a progress/boss killer char and yeah i casually ended up with another of your builds. Just kinda finished levelling and bought some stuff,can you guys suggest me what to pick next/upgrade? Which watcher's eye is best? Do i need one? i do have 3.9k HP and 1.4k mana right now at lvl 70.

PS: Will equip both conversion jewels as soon as i unlock the slots,also yeah i am still levelling the gems.

Current items:
Spoiler

why are you going to use the cheap and weak threshold jewels while having already rather expensive equipment?
just get a helmet with enchant GC 40% convert and aim for a Watcher's Eye with penetration.
Last edited by RushBone on Jul 11, 2018, 5:19:02 AM
"
why are you going to use the cheap and weak threshold jewels while having already rather expensive equipment?
just get a helmet with enchant GC 40% convert and aim for a Watcher's Eye with penetration.

The thing is that there's no helmet with said enchant that have the resistances i need at the moment,well that's if i want to keep HH equipped,if i remove it i can get a nice belt and then yeah i can get the enchant.Thanks for helping btw!
Oh so Watcher's eye with penetration is the best? What about hatred>%cold dmg and clarity>% of damage taken gained as mana combo?

Edit: Well meanwhile i just bought that
Last edited by Unstablix on Jul 11, 2018, 6:52:15 AM
"
Unstablix wrote:
"

The thing is that there's no helmet with said enchant that have the resistances i need at the moment,well that's if i want to keep HH equipped,if i remove it i can get a nice belt and then yeah i can get the enchant.Thanks for helping btw!
Oh so Watcher's eye with penetration is the best? What about hatred>%cold dmg and clarity>% of damage taken gained as mana combo?

Edit: Well meanwhile i just bought that

watchers is OK for now, double hatred will cost 10-15ex and higher, crit is little better than penetra but costs like 4-5ex and higher

look u dont need kaoms besides of uber elder (especially with wrong enchant!) and u dont need headhunter on uber elder which means 2 different setups, take good ms boots with res and life for farming with HH, and use kaoms and good stygian on uber elder, thats it!

tldr

use your 2 sockets for dps and life

go to page 133 and check my post with the setups
Last edited by RushBone on Jul 11, 2018, 10:06:01 AM
Enchant is fine now,will actually get a pair of ms boots yeah ty for helping out again!

Oh and @RushBone i also got these
now need enchant on these boots aswell :S
Last edited by Unstablix on Jul 11, 2018, 12:50:50 PM
"
Unstablix wrote:
Enchant is fine now,will actually get a pair of ms boots yeah ty for helping out again!

Oh and @RushBone i also got these
now need enchant on these boots aswell :S

belt replacement
What about The Tactician ( https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Tactician ) or a studded belt for bosses?Or its simply better having more hp?
Is the cold pen gem absolutely necessary? The soul mantle I got doesn't have a green socket.
Last edited by frunction on Jul 13, 2018, 1:34:08 PM
nvm
Last edited by Unstablix on Jul 17, 2018, 9:00:52 PM
sell the corrupted its not for GC build
buy normal 6L
Glad people are enjoying and finding success with the build. I have put my efforts this league into writing a new guide for Ele Hit.

I haven't posted a video update for 3.3 because I haven't felt the need to put something out for this league. I'll save up my thoughts on Vaal Impurity of Ice to combine with whatever changes come with 3.4

--------------------------

"
Sooo i wanted to say thanks to @thi3n for the guides of both the KB Wander and this one,very well written,detailed,easy to follow and functioning. After going deep on Burial farm with the KB decided i wanted to make a progress/boss killer char and yeah i casually ended up with another of your builds.
Double build guide user! Haha nice!

As far as gear recommendations go - the Gear section of the guide has you covered there. You and Rushbone I think both have insane gear (better than what I used to kill uber elder). So at this point your goals are just min maxing whatever you want for more damage or survivability or whatever it is that will help you the most.

"
Is the cold pen gem absolutely necessary? The soul mantle I got doesn't have a green socket.
Try out different links and let me know how it goes! Path of building will tell you what the "best" gems are when you look to replace current ones in your setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info