[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

"
vivora88 wrote:
Does weapon damage matter? Or is it just the stats that matter?

Weapon damage only matters if the skill is melee. Since GC is a spell it does nothing in this build.
"
tsjatupa wrote:
"
vivora88 wrote:
Does weapon damage matter? Or is it just the stats that matter?

Weapon damage only matters if the skill is melee. Since GC is a spell it does nothing in this build.

Thx!
Hi, I have tried your build and I think it is great, but my totems seem to die rather quickly due to the damage that they take. What do you recommend I do to help my totem survivability?
Is watcher's eye with inc.crit while affected by hatred somewhat useful for this type of build?
"
Guzonjinsin wrote:
Is watcher's eye with inc.crit while affected by hatred somewhat useful for this type of build?

The increased base crit it gives scales well for this build seeing its a crit build. What does Op think of this?
Any Hatred mod on a Watchers Eye is great. It's in no way required for the build to function, for my deathless Uber Elders I wasn't using a Watchers Eye... you might even say it's *put on sunglasses* ice on the cake.
Last edited by thi3n on May 24, 2018, 12:53:44 PM
"
tsjatupa wrote:
"
Guzonjinsin wrote:

The increased base crit it gives scales well for this build seeing its a crit build. What does Op think of this?

Why do some feel the need to be sarcastic even if you just ask a simple question? Is it a power play, ego, or arrogance that drives them to behave in such an irrational fashion?

"
thi3n wrote:
Any Hatred mod on a Watchers Eye is great. It's in no way required for the build to function, for my deathless Uber Elders I wasn't using a Watchers Eye... you might even say it's *put on sunglasses* ice on the cake.

Thank you very much. Great build, btw :-)
Hello,

I just tried this build in Flashback and felt the damage was rather underwhelming. I am getting at best 7 - 10 K / totum at Level 79. The tree is not full and my stat stick is not that good, I am also still using a Tabla. But I played around in POB and even with a Soulmantle I wont get any where near the authors stats. I also looked at thi3n's char in Flashback but I must be missing someting cos I just cant seem to get any where near the damage he has.

My char link is https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BincleBee/characters and the char name is BurningPlate in flash back.

Could someone please have a look and tell me what I am doing wrong.

thi3n's damage is around 143K /totum even if I remove all the jewels and make it a 5 link in POB. If I can get to 70 K I will be happy. Thanks.
Last edited by BincleBeePlays on May 26, 2018, 5:21:40 AM
"
Guzonjinsin wrote:
"
tsjatupa wrote:
"
Guzonjinsin wrote:

Why do some feel the need to be sarcastic even if you just ask a simple question? Is it a power play, ego, or arrogance that drives them to behave in such an irrational fashion?

Terribly sorry for trying to provide an awnser. Sad to see you took my remark as such.
I wasn't sure of the synergies of this build as I have not yet tried it and was planning to use it in 3.3.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info