[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
FreshMeat93 wrote:

No one was saying anything about insta leech, you get insta life on hit from claws.
Learn to read #2.

you don't get insta life on hit from claws when your skill does NOT HIT INSTANTLY.
this is not a reading issue, you simply do not understand mechnics obviousely.

no your chest does not give you 17% evasion, it is more like 10% if you have a perfectly rolled one.
i am certainly not counting boots and gloves, since everybody can wear them already which is by no means uncommon.

so you still want to trade 600-800 life and 4-6% physical reduction (from armor) for 10-11% evasion - not going to happen. well yeah probably if you wanna play budget, but that's about it.
IGN: Kitaen
"
Kitaen wrote:

no your chest does not give you 17% evasion

It gives me 15%(without Gripped gloves/Evasion Boots),from 23 to 38%,i don't even have a single extra Life/Evasion node,different from the tree.
So just go away pls and don't quote me,silly boy.

"
Kitaen wrote:
well yeah probably if you wanna play budget, but that's about it.

Your is probably budget.
Mine is 90-95 EX range atm.
Belly doesn't affect budget in any way over Atziri's btw,they are(Belly's) 25-35c range atm.
If 20c difference for you between budget and non-budget ok lol,stay yours non-budget variant *kappa*.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 8, 2018, 8:30:33 AM
Sorry for spam. Wasted effort.
Last edited by hubs1996 on Jan 8, 2018, 6:15:37 PM
Hey

I'm a newbie, this is my first character ever in POE.
I just wanted some opinion about the gear I'm wearing.
What (and in what order) should I replace and upgrade my gear? I know I have low boots, but I keep them for blue 4L atm.
I would be really glad for some help.

Spoiler

Selling my +3 MS proj for 13 EX if anyone interested. Whisper me in game _kupo_
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
Kitaen wrote:

It gives me 15%(without Gripped gloves/Evasion Boots),from 23 to 38%,i don't even have a single extra Life/Evasion node,different from the tree.

"
Kitaen wrote:

Your is probably budget.
Belly doesn't affect budget in any way over Atziri's btw,they are(Belly's) 25-35c range atm.
If 20c difference for you between budget and non-budget ok lol,stay yours non-budget variant *kappa*.

it gives you 15% if you are naked maybe, but you forget that belly has ar/ev aswell.

i can just giggle at your budget quote, hihi.
"
hubs1996 wrote:
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
Kitaen wrote:

"
Kitaen wrote:

Your is probably budget.

If you want to invest 90-95 ex and go full evasion the perfect form is much better. Just get t1 cold res everywhere + free arctic armour and phase acrobatic( 4 points to get another jewel and 1 life node).

Kitaen if you are soo experienced and you know soooo much about the game why would you offer 50 c for
???

[Removed by Support]

you poor naive soul still think your claw is worth 100 ex, that is the funniest part of all. i do not scam, it is called flipping. i will certainly not apologize for beeing good at playing the economy game.
Last edited by Allen_GGG on Jan 8, 2018, 10:32:27 AM
With this build, now what's the next step that i must do?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FlyingColt/characters
Hi guys, I'm currently enjoying the build a lot and would like some advice on where to invest my currency from now on. I'm on a very tight budget, most of my gear was funded by an early exalted orb drop, so I've been relying on finding cheap stuff.

The accuracy on the rings is to compensate the lack of a Lyco, and I'm sitting at 87% chance to hit now.
Once I have the required master level I'll try to craft a better mod on the diamond ring and claw also, which is lacking some crit chance.
Shield's still lacking the right sockets for the Cast on Dmg Taken setup, so dont count the gems in there as they're just leveling up

Here's my current gear:

Last edited by yugds on Jan 8, 2018, 11:13:48 AM
Sorry for spam. Wasted effort.
Last edited by hubs1996 on Jan 8, 2018, 6:16:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info