[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

This build looks super fun, but I currently do not have the funds for a 6L Oro's Sacrifice + other necessary gear. Which option would be superior - a 6L Belly of the Beast + 5L Oro's or a Kaom's Heart + 5L Oro's?

Thanks!
This build is stupid and I love it, lol. Sitting at 6k life at level 73 and dps will hit about 1.1mil at level 92 according to PoB, can probably hit 1.5mil with 21/20 gems, plus i have a watcher's eye with 60% increased fire damage while affected by anger. My gears:

Last edited by sloanekettering on Apr 28, 2018, 12:21:20 PM
"
This build is stupid and I love it, lol. Sitting at 6k life at level 73 and dps will hit about 1.1mil at level 92 according to PoB, can probably hit 1.5mil with 21/20 gems, plus i have a watcher's eye with 60% increased fire damage while affected by anger.

I dont really get it. I imported your gears, and skill tree, checked everything that affects your damage against enemies, except "shock and vaalhaste" to get average dps not the top dps you could get (shock damage multiplier is also miss calculated in pob to give max shock bonus, but that means you would need to hit 50% of enemy hp with a single hit. That's why it shows you way more dmg than it should).

Single hit damage 55890,8 and total dps 415593,0.

Even after picking every elemental dmg nodes / fire damage nodes (lvl 93 required) and rising all your gems to lvl 20/20 I barely got your total damage over 650k. (single hit dmg 88k).
PoB shows 1,1mill dmg when you check vaal haste and shock. <-- but thats not correct.

Changes to Ignite in 3.3:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2137408
"
natsipaska wrote:
"
This build is stupid and I love it, lol. Sitting at 6k life at level 73 and dps will hit about 1.1mil at level 92 according to PoB, can probably hit 1.5mil with 21/20 gems, plus i have a watcher's eye with 60% increased fire damage while affected by anger.

I dont really get it. I imported your gears, and skill tree, checked everything that affects your damage against enemies, except "shock and vaalhaste" to get average dps not the top dps you could get (shock damage multiplier is also miss calculated in pob to give max shock bonus, but that means you would need to hit 50% of enemy hp with a single hit. That's why it shows you way more dmg than it should).

Single hit damage 55890,8 and total dps 415593,0.

Even after picking every elemental dmg nodes / fire damage nodes (lvl 93 required) and rising all your gems to lvl 20/20 I barely got your total damage over 650k. (single hit dmg 88k).
PoB shows 1,1mill dmg when you check vaal haste and shock. <-- but thats not correct.

I'm not talking about shaper damage, I could give a fuck about that, I'm not doing shaper on this build. Trash mobs 1.1mil dps easy, and all my gems will be 21/20 by 93
Last edited by sloanekettering on Apr 28, 2018, 2:29:00 PM
"
I'm not talking about shaper damage, I could give a fuck about that, I'm not doing shaper on this build. Trash mobs 1.1mil dps easy, and all my gems will be 21/20 by 93

Neither was I, changing your opponent to shaper halves your dps to around 300k. I'm just saying that I don't get how/where you get those numbers.
Oooo Build without Video:no go!
"
Oooo Build without Video:no go!

Here's a video from rare T14 Crimson Temple map +98IIQ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtuGHfezdfA&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by natsipaska on Apr 30, 2018, 5:22:49 AM
"
natsipaska wrote:
"

Neither was I, changing your opponent to shaper halves your dps to around 300k. I'm just saying that I don't get how/where you get those numbers.
Learn how to use PoB maybe?
Last edited by sloanekettering on Apr 30, 2018, 10:58:18 AM
Hi man, i wanna ask you about Acrobatic kaystone, it seems reasonable to take it. Sry if there where such question.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info