[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

Which major and minor pantheon gods would you recommend using. I'm currently using Lunaris and Gruthkul but if there's a better option I haven't considered I would appreciate it.
I am a fairly new player and I use this build, can someone help me see if I am on the right track?

Appreciate it.

https://pastebin.com/sDfTaMpa
Has anyone tried this as chieftain?
I finally got a Headhunter yesterday so I'm close to fully geared, having spent about 100ex so far (this is Standard!). I also got a Watcher's Eye with 60% increased fire damage while affected by Anger. Spent a fair amount of coin crafting abyss jewels, I have some good ones but nothing perfect yet. For the record you need lvl 84 base to get max fire damage, lvl82 jewels are otherwise OK. I still have to min/max a couple gems and divine spam the HH and maybe a couple other items for optimal rolls.

I wonder if you guys have found glove and boot enchants that work best for this build?

I dropped the Molten Strike part because I went fully down the Abyss jewel/gear rabbit hole and don't want to sacrifice 2 jewel slots and Point Blank to MS. With the helmet enchant and Ruthless gem swap, flicker strike is OK on bosses.

Ancestral Warchief on chest provides a dps boost + a farming boost to cull rares and bosses with added quantity/quality.

Map farming gear:

This shows 760K effective DPS in Path of Building with all buffs/flasks on (including enemies intimidated and covered in ash, but no HH rare bonus obviously).

Flasks, note the chalice/oak combo which gives very high uptime and sustained dps:

More gear that can be swapped in/out, I'll have to figure out what to wear for Elder/Shaper fights if/when I get around to them:

Last edited by Ohtee on Apr 15, 2018, 8:24:20 AM
can we get some answers and videos plz?! tyvm
"
Ohtee wrote:
I finally got a Headhunter yesterday so I'm close to fully geared, having spent about 100ex so far (this is Standard!). I also got a Watcher's Eye with 60% increased fire damage while affected by Anger. Spent a fair amount of coin crafting abyss jewels, I have some good ones but nothing perfect yet. For the record you need lvl 84 base to get max fire damage, lvl82 jewels are otherwise OK. I still have to min/max a couple gems and divine spam the HH and maybe a couple other items for optimal rolls.

I wonder if you guys have found glove and boot enchants that work best for this build?

I dropped the Molten Strike part because I went fully down the Abyss jewel/gear rabbit hole and don't want to sacrifice 2 jewel slots and Point Blank to MS. With the helmet enchant and Ruthless gem swap, flicker strike is OK on bosses.

Ancestral Warchief on chest provides a dps boost + a farming boost to cull rares and bosses with added quantity/quality.

Map farming gear:

Flasks, note the chalice/oak combo which gives very high uptime and sustained dps:

More gear that can be swapped in/out, I'll have to figure out what to wear for Elder/Shaper fights if/when I get around to them:

Reflect Enchant on gloves, this gives you a minion that can taunt away agg from a boss or mobs for a few seconds. Boots should be Regen or Leech of some type either or helps, personally which ever rolls first is the one I use. If I get Merc. regen or leech on my boots I stop re-rolling them. I only use Uber to enchant my helm for FS damage of some quality or for $$$ of course.
"
XEdwardElricX wrote:
Reflect Enchant on gloves, this gives you a minion that can taunt away agg from a boss or mobs for a few seconds.

Thanks for the suggestion, I had read about it so you nudged me to buy a pair with Commandment of Reflection. It's fun, especially when your character size is boosted by auras, but it's not keeping up with a flickering striker on Vaal Haste and rare auras! It's pretty much a good looking decoy totem, the dps looks barely noticeable. Which is pretty valuable in and on itself actually.

And I settled on +45-68 fire damage on boots:

Last edited by Ohtee on Apr 15, 2018, 6:31:00 PM
Hello

I am thinking of upgrades regarding DPS with my char while maintaining res and increasing life

I am thinking of swapping Hrimnors

with

and putting in some proper murderous jewel gems with % increased fire dmg / flat fire dmg

My question is would that give me more fire dmg than hrimnors 40%?

also how does the mechanic works here: 40% inc fire dmg from one item can give same results as 20% + 20% inc fire dmg jewels? (theory)
"
Daemonion wrote:

I'll run the numbers with enchants, this may work well for me because I'm already wearing the other Abyss armor pieces. I don't like the versions with two abyss jewels though, it's too constraining in terms of gem supports for ancillary skills. That said it would be the way to go for max stats.

With this helmet I either lose Vaal Haste or I need to push Leap Slam/Fortify/Faster Attacks to a Bright Break on Weapon swap (I know some people on this thread do it this way because they wear Kaom's Roots). I'm testing this to see how I like the game flow.

Also I'm playing around with having Phase Run and Rallying Cry in my gem setup, for clear speed and DPS respectively. Just trying to add utility and min/max the build at this point.

Edit: according to my calculations, putting 40% flicker strike enchant on each helmet:

- a Lightpoacher with a build heavy on Abyss jewels and very good fire/sword fire jewels is about competitive with A Devoto's Devolution. Comes ahead with 2 jewels, at the loss of utility.

- Hrimnor's Resolve is a 10% edps drop from the two helmets above.

This is with my current gear/jewels (high-end Standard) so your mileage may vary. I'm at about 820K effective dps with Flicker Strike, with 3 frenzy charges, flasks up, ash/intimidate, 1 ignite, killed recently. I'm not sure how to model resistances and "crit recently" in Path of Building, suggestions appreciated.
Last edited by Ohtee on Apr 16, 2018, 10:51:23 AM
Hi, I am a fairly new player. I see that there are quite a few jewels slot, may I ask where should I place the fireborn crimson jewel?
Last edited by AutumnCoat on Apr 17, 2018, 4:15:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info