[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

we need videos!
"
primus1213 wrote:
I feel that i should be doing more damage etc could you check my gear and lmk what you think could be upgraded etc thanks!
Spoiler

p.s.

i sometimes notice that i run out of frenzy charges so my character stops randomly is this normal?, and that when it comes to shaper or any boss that have a 1 hit k.o i cant seem to get out of the way fast enough etc is this just skill or am i doing something incorrectly thanks.

Since you have your characters blocked, nobody will be able to tell you what you are doing wrong, if anything. Gear alone isn't enough.
"
Loudstorm wrote:
"
Justforcause wrote:
Hey. I want to ask how much of an issue is the lack of mana? Somebody posted thta they run out of mana while maping.

With 50k or lower DPS I was running with mana flask on single target. After 50k (POB) DPS I can easily sustain on bosses without flask.

This shouldn't really be the case.

Firstly, because it's nearly impossible to have less than 50k dps using an oros to flicker at 67. On a 4L oro's and a naked character with 78 passive points (no ele overload, no ranger) you still have around 75k dps.

Secondly, because at that baseline (naked character, 4L oros, 78 passives), you already leech ~30mana per hit (~7300 damage per hit, 0.4% mana leech). You can only leech 2% of your max mana per hit per second. Dropping PoB down to level 67, the mana is 468 max (while naked), or a cap of ~10mana leech per instance per second.

So, with 0.4% mana leech, a naked 67 character with a 4L oros and the fireborn jewel caps mana leech per hit on single target, and the bigger limitation is actually max mana (or max leech rate, more specifically).

TL:DR; the reason you can't leech enough early on isn't that you aren't doing enough damage, it's that your leech is capped too low because of your mana. It's a very fine line between too low and just right, and you straddle that line as you get to the high 60s. Either temporarily take spirit void, or put on a couple of pieces of gear with good mana rolls.

"
Pathological wrote:
"
primus1213 wrote:
I feel that i should be doing more damage etc could you check my gear and lmk what you think could be upgraded etc thanks!
Spoiler

p.s.

i sometimes notice that i run out of frenzy charges so my character stops randomly is this normal?, and that when it comes to shaper or any boss that have a 1 hit k.o i cant seem to get out of the way fast enough etc is this just skill or am i doing something incorrectly thanks.

Since you have your characters blocked, nobody will be able to tell you what you are doing wrong, if anything. Gear alone isn't enough.

i follow the skill tree and the jewels along with all the gems and im level 89

so hope that helps
How about Ancestral Call Support? Is it viable support gem? What would you exchange it for?
"
Justforcause wrote:
How about Ancestral Call Support? Is it viable support gem? What would you exchange it for?

Wouldn't Melee Splash be the logical one to switch with it, due to them fulfilling similar functions?
The problem is that (and I may be wrong, anyone feel free to correct me) it does essentially the same thing as Melee Splash, but Melee Splash doesn't have that 16% Less Damage modifier on it.
Why aren't we using a golem of some sort? What golem would benefit this build the most?
Shop with interesting stuff: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/295625

IGN; Mulaganesh

am i missing something? i only have 44k PoB dps
feels low

edit: i changed 1 ring and now doing 60k+
Last edited by allpb on Mar 17, 2018, 8:24:43 AM
"
allpb wrote:
am i missing something? i only have 44k PoB dps
feels low

edit: i changed 1 ring and now doing 60k+

You're wearing a pacifism jewel... on a character that uses frenzy charges.

You are wearing kaom's roots and also have unwavering stance, although that's not a lot of gain or loss.

You possibly don't have frenzy charges enabled in configuration or something, because on mine your character is at ~57k naked apart from the sword, more like 90k with gear on and easily over 100k with flasks up.
Last edited by Pathological on Mar 17, 2018, 3:59:43 PM
thank you - after i changed build i forgot about that gem!
should be better now
and i did refund now unwavering stance

thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info