[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

Fun build, seems a bit squishy. DPS is pretty good though. Not sure what to try and upgrade next, but definitely one of the more expensive builds I've run.

Last edited by Yoluun on Jan 18, 2018, 12:33:34 AM
I found similar guide for 3.1., though it is not flicker strike, instead its wild strike.
I am on mobile now, let me know if you are intetested and il post link to build here. In the meantime, you can check my progression with wild strike on my profile - char is burningman, or smth like that :D
Last edited by pisoj1000 on Jan 20, 2018, 10:20:45 AM
Tried the build out for 3.1. Changed Brutality Support out for Ancestral Call. Helps immensely for clear speeds. I suppose it's an expensive build, but it's also my first real build so I don't have any reference (newer player). I've made it to tier 15 but have survivability issues even down at some tier 12's or so. Seems I can get chunked out of nowhere sometimes. Anyways, here's some mapping on Ghetto if anyone wants to see some gameplay. 6727 HP and PoB has my DPS about 720k.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9flCE83hpek
HI, i really like ur build - could you put up a picture where to put the gems in the passivtree :) ?
Last edited by 420Deadpool420 on Jan 24, 2018, 8:29:01 PM
Hello, in the section Videos there is nothing. Says coming soon from 6 months ago. Why not post a video there ? I went to twitch, but I never used twitch and I got no idea where videos related to poe flicker build might be in your 9999 videos
Updated the build guide for 3.2! We've changed our ascendancy class from Berserker to Juggernaut. The reason for this is because the original build lacked survivability, and with the new Juggernaut changes in 3.2 we can get enough accuracy to warrant getting rid of Resolute Technique and Grabbing Elemental Overload. This change gives us the same damage and 10x more survivability. This is was MASSIVE buff to the build, and it's never been stronger. Enjoy!
Last edited by Oroboro on Mar 6, 2018, 4:14:47 PM
I was planning on going Tectonic Slam/Molten Strike. With Tectonic being average at best it seems and this flicker build now being Jugg, would there be any benefit to using an Oni-Goroshi as the weapon swap for Molten Strike aside the Flicker Oro’s as main hand? I’m one of those fools that farmed for it.

Sadly I think I know the answer, but at least I can level with it.
"
rvalen wrote:
I was planning on going Tectonic Slam/Molten Strike. With Tectonic being average at best it seems and this flicker build now being Jugg, would there be any benefit to using an Oni-Goroshi as the weapon swap for Molten Strike aside the Flicker Oro’s as main hand? I’m one of those fools that farmed for it.

Sadly I think I know the answer, but at least I can level with it.

Yeah unfortunately Oni-Goroshi doesn't work very well with this build at all, definitely stick with Oro's for single target.
Last edited by Oroboro on Mar 8, 2018, 3:05:48 PM
When did you start to head towards Elemental Overload in this build? I can see that it's a huge damage boost, but I'm not sure what you would give up to pick it up earlier, given how much of a trip it is to get it.
Do you think this build would work as a Slayer? You lose the endurance charges but gain sustain. I already leveled a flicker strike slayer using kitavas before seeing this build. Being able to use Impact ascendancy for aoe seems pretty sweet with your build. Thoughts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info