[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

"
Oroboro wrote:
"
ZeyonMairo wrote:
Is Sin's Rebirth a viable flask for the build?

Sin's Rebirth gives you Unholy Might, which converts our physical to chaos damage. Unfortunately we have 0 physical damage so you get absolutely nothing from it, so definitely don't use it on this build.

How about a Rumi's - for additional survivability? I'm still getting the occasional one-shot on 6,5k life.
Really fun build and crazy clearspeed, but I'm having the same issue with one-shots. Map bosses are out of the question as I get one-shotted by level 5 bosses and above. Yellow reflect mobs will also end me before I can react. I'm currently level 76
I sincerely thank you for this build. To be honest that's one of the funniest builds I ever got to play. Like some other people, I kind of went all out with the gear. In the beginning I had some mana problems but taking mana leech nodes and finally acquiring uber ascendancy completely removed the issue. Yesterday I made Molten Strike setup for single target and today I managed to make another 6L Oro's. However, after much pain and lots of chromatics sent into the abyss (also drying my currency tab) I wasn't able to make it 3R 3B I decided to give Fire Penetration a go instead of Chance to Ignite. It seems to be pretty fine, too.
My gear atm:

I'm nearing level 89 with about 6,3k hp. PoB says that at 92 I should have about 7k (assuming that I don't wear Deceiver belt again when I get there). That's pretty much when I'll try guardians.
Up until now, all maps including T15 feels ridiculously easy. To people struggling, don't worry. That will stop and you'll be hell of satisfied. What is more, I'm thinking about getting Dying Sun (since it has become insanely cheap) for single target. Just thinking though.
o7
Hello, Oro what enchantments are needed for gloves / helmet?
"
slagmas wrote:
Hello, Oro what enchantments are needed for gloves / helmet?

I'm guessing 3 additional molten strike projectile for helmet and spiked gloves.
How is this build in HC?
Isn't berserker dangerous with the extra damage taken? Since flickerstrike is very unpredictable in of it self, adding extra damage taken is dangerous?

I plan on doing maps, not endgame bosses on HC (Not shaper ect), would this build then be a good pick?
Or is champion or slayer better classes on HC?
IF they are, would you be so kind and make a passive tree for that? Or do we lose to much damage by not being berserker then?

Thank you @Oroboro
Last edited by Malphai on Sep 6, 2017, 9:58:28 PM
Hey do you think daresso's defiance is a viable chest piece to use instead of belly of the beast? im using daresso's right now at lvl 80 with 4.8k life
Is xoph's a huge upgrade compare to ngh
Last edited by leonlllu on Sep 6, 2017, 3:37:13 PM
Just took down shaper for the first time with this build, pretty happy despite the poop loot :) Thanks for the build Oro \[T]/

Gear for the interested:

Ingame: ReExist
This is the easiest and cleanest shaper killer build I've ever had... Killing him in around 5-6 min max with molten strike, I have 2 Oro's one 5L with flicker and one 6L with molten strike, and my gems aren't even 20% quality yet

POB pastebin: https://pastebin.com/EnV1NRGH
IGN gubert

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info