[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Today I tried Phoenix and Hydra.

Both deathless but, sometimes I have to dodge their spells and attacks. Like the fork arrow of Hydra.

This is my gear now:

Flask:

My tree. I'm at level 91 right now.

www.poeurl.com/byHx

1/ I am thinking farming more to level 94 and take 3 life nodes left
2/ I link CWDT - Enfeeble - frost bomb(for negative cold res) in helmet.
3/ I use vaal grace and vaal haste for a little boost.

Any suggestions?
Last edited by stunvn on Sep 17, 2017, 4:45:35 PM
"
stunvn wrote:
Today I tried Phoenix and Hydra.

Both deathless but, sometimes I have to dodge their spells and attacks. Like the fork arrow of Hydra.

This is my gear now:

Flask:

My tree. I'm at level 91 right now.

www.poeurl.com/byHx

1/ I am thinking farming more to level 94 and take 3 life nodes left
2/ I link CWDT - Enfeeble - frost bomb(for negative cold res) in helmet.
3/ I use vaal grace and vaal haste for a little boost.

Any suggestions?

Maybe a really nice Steel Ring instead of Le Heup Of All
Update on the char in Hardcore league. Level 95 - Char name Xeian

Everything is going pretty good so far with this build. (It's slightly modified of yours, basically i got more life and less damage, about 8 passives, because hardcore)

I got a nice enchant on my boots, so i went for Unstoppable.

DPS in hideout is 87,000, buffed no flasks, no charges.
Life : 7800
Flat rarity on gear : 61%

I decided to run the combo of Herald of Ash, Hatred, Arctic Armor combo with Enlighten, thats why i went for the Mana Flows node. (took 2 extra points for that, which is worth it imo)

I also like Devoto`s devotion, because it gives 20% movement speed. With unstoppable, i have 64% base movement speed. When the Onslaught pops up, it's 84%. It feels very good overall.

Bandits wise, i went for Oak, but i feel i will switch soon to get something else.

Future upgrades : Another Steel Ring with resists and quality on my Enduring Cry. (i just realized it gives a very nice AOE boost to it.) I crafted myself the ring Tempest Loop, which was pretty lucky lol. I wish the lightning damage was not there tho.

I havent tried guardians yet, only mapping t15 Abyss with ease. (Even did Twinned boss extra fire dmg - hardcore btw)

The build is extremely tanky, because of all the % regen it has on the tree, plus the Sulphur Flask, it's insane. Fully buffed im at 1500 hp regen per second while i dont move and sunder.

For the pantheon, i use Solaris as the main one and Tukohama as the second.

For my 6th link, i went for Added Fire, instead of Maim because sometimes i can even run map mods with Phys reduction for mobs and the fire damage balanced it out. I know i could get a little more dmg with Maim, but i have it on my totem 5th link.

If you guys see any improvement, feel free to help, im not an experienced POE player.
I will start running Maze of the minotaur tonight when i hit 95.

Current Gear :

If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
Last edited by Xeian on Sep 20, 2017, 9:35:04 AM
Hi Xeian,

Thanks for infos.

I Really like how you used a path to a jewel node to get more intel that's something i would never think about. (would go for +30)

Well played for chaos res I would give you my boots if I could

however:

Do you manage to avoid stunlocks without unbreakable?

How do you feel the lack of ~200/300 regen we get with kaom's way?
"
GranTib wrote:

Do you manage to avoid stunlocks without unbreakable?

How do you feel the lack of ~200/300 regen we get with kaom's way?

1. I havent felt stunned except in high level maps t14+ if i was getting charged by rhinoas (maybe it was knockbakc) and i didnt killed something in the last 4 seconds. Other than that, it was pretty smooth so far. Maybe i got lucky with that. Unstoppable is so nice, i cant stress this enough. No Temp chains, no patch of ice grounds, or bad totems in the lab can affect you. (only tar on the ground, sadly)

2. I feel i have plenty of Regen with a sulfur Flask for anything so far. I guess i havent tought of the fact that 0.4% per endurence charge is a lot of regen! (currently have 8 endurence, would have 9 with the ring...! I will give it a try tho, but im lacking some resistances to switch right now.

If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
Last edited by Xeian on Sep 18, 2017, 4:23:08 PM
Ty for the build it's awesome

Can u plz tell me how much did u pay for your body armor?
"
SlayTheDevil wrote:
Ty for the build it's awesome

Can u plz tell me how much did u pay for your body armor?

I bought it during the first week of the league for 15c and 5-linked it myself.
Could this be done as a Slayer build?

Done to many Marauder builds but not done a Duelist in a long while.
From looking at the tree I guess taking attack speed would be the best option from the Duelist starting point.

Cheers
OaH

"
openallhours wrote:

At this point, i would do Alkaizer Sunder build. It's very very solid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhdy-EVNBLI&t=17s
"
Xeian wrote:
"
openallhours wrote:

At this point, i would do Alkaizer Sunder build. It's very very solid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhdy-EVNBLI&t=17s

Not sure I want to do a DW build as I have this:

Plus I got most of the other gear sorted only need to do is level the duelist. Plus that build is for Dual wield Gladiator I am Going Slayer.

OaH
Last edited by openallhours on Sep 18, 2017, 11:33:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info