[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

sorry but for Bestiary league, what tree we should follow¿ you give too many options, im so confused, please help
"
tvm777 wrote:
sorry but for Bestiary league, what tree we should follow¿ you give too many options, im so confused, please help

Follow the Sunder tree until you get Disfavor for EQ :)
Following for 3.2 ! Keep it up :)
"
1st_Heretic wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
Hello Everyone!

Links:

3L: CWDT + Enfeeble or Temp Chains, or the "new Vulnerability" + Blood Rage (also concider Blood Rage when optimizing EQ attack time and duration)

What are the Gem levels of the 3L CWDT are supposed to be at? Or capped at?

Keep CWDT at level 1 and raise the other two gems as high as you can without going over the level req CWDT will support.
Why not immortal call+cwdt? Or it's not needed for this build?
"
BeLikeSteel wrote:
Why not immortal call+cwdt? Or it's not needed for this build?

Immortal call eats endurance charges and you want them up all time for def and damage.
Using as league starter, lvl 80, trash gear, doing T6-8 maps, never used Sunder but enjoying it so far.
Went unflinching>unbreakable>unyielding and soon unstoppable.

edit: uber lab is a joke, literally took all heaviest hits on myself with this garbage gear and never fell below 50% hp
Spoiler
Last edited by azaanis on Mar 4, 2018, 8:18:48 AM
can the OP make his profile public so we can see the gear progression etc? this way we dont have to wait for updates to the thread. not a big deal if you dont want too but it will help those who are following this thread.
What do you think about using "Endurance Charge on Melee stun" as a support gem? It got buffed this patch and now gives 3% more damage per Endurance charge.
Last edited by Valicious on Mar 4, 2018, 10:45:41 AM
While leveling (act 8 atm) I switched from Sunder to Tectonic gem and I must say it feels good. Damage looks similar with Sunder but for some reason I feel like multistrike works better with tectonic, those 3 hits are faster and more smooth.

I wonder how much behind will be tectonic at higher levels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info