[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
itaizilca wrote:
"
Aduine wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Aduine/characters

Hello everyone, as a small background been playing for quite sometime but went as a thickJugg for league start cause i wanted to famr UberLab. Sadly this wasnt a thing happening anytime soon since it took me so long to ever get a damn 5L ( 220 fusing ) and only found around 15c in the wild. Good thing im ok-ish at flipping some currency and made some enough to finaly get there. The belly dropped from a boss, so it was a nice upgrade for me.

Right now i just bought a kaom sign and the prophecy to make it a kaom's way.

Yesterday when i hit lvl 83 and tried my hand at UberLab and it was nice for izaro part 1. could literaly stand there and not evebn lose more then 20% of my life i had to click 1 life pot 2 time. So went nice. But then i got totaly destroyed, 1 shotted during part 2 when he did that thing that look like 1 lacerate beam but white. not sure of the attack.

So anyhow im here to ask if you have any very small upgrade i should really do. 5.5k life btw and currently 7 Endu charge + fortify linked on my main attack.

Thansk to help me. Maybe im too low and should try to get 90 before trying that ?

How much armor do you have? from the items i guess thats around 5k? if so you should aim for much higher armor to in order to withstand Izaro's attacks.( gloves 300 ,boots 400 ,helm ~700 ,)

My Character info say i mitigate 32%
"
Aduine wrote:

Hello everyone, as a small background been playing for quite sometime but went as a thickJugg for league start cause i wanted to famr UberLab. Sadly this wasnt a thing happening anytime soon since it took me so long to ever get a damn 5L ( 220 fusing ) and only found around 15c in the wild. Good thing im ok-ish at flipping some currency and made some enough to finaly get there. The belly dropped from a boss, so it was a nice upgrade for me.

Yesterday when i hit lvl 83 and tried my hand at UberLab and it was nice for izaro part 1. could literaly stand there and not evebn lose more then 20% of my life i had to click 1 life pot 2 time. So went nice. But then i got totaly destroyed, 1 shotted during part 2 when he did that thing that look like 1 lacerate beam but white. not sure of the attack.

So anyhow im here to ask if you have any very small upgrade i should really do. 5.5k life btw and currently 7 Endu charge + fortify linked on my main attack.

Thansk to help me. Maybe im too low and should try to get 90 before trying that ?

It's because of your armour.
"
Aduine wrote:
"
itaizilca wrote:
"
Aduine wrote:

How much armor do you have? from the items i guess thats around 5k? if so you should aim for much higher armor to in order to withstand Izaro's attacks.( gloves 300 ,boots 400 ,helm ~700 ,)

My Character info say i mitigate 32%

That is very low , i mitigate 55% without endurance charges ( 9000 armor).
You need to get more armor.
Im still not done with my armor ( I think ~14k is enough)
when I started I took the armor aura instead of hatred. The dmg of hatred was nice but not needed.
That extra armor saved my behind so many times :D (now I have like 19k without it so I am back to using hatred)
Why you dont use new belts with abyss socket?
Belt of deciever so strong?
Last edited by koxxeg on Dec 13, 2017, 3:29:25 PM
Cool also now with my Wep i can use hatred + determination since my att have blood magic. Thanks all for the info. I though 32% + fortify + endu charge was enough.
running with a cheap 5l ar/ev chest and kaoms primacy. gear leaves a lot to be desired, particularly gloves, boots, and jewelry. nonetheless - so far, it is a blast. second time i start a league with a melee. love it so far!

will have to waste a few regrets to spec out of resistance nodes once i got proper gear in said slots, and put most of them into ar/life nodes. your tree looks neatly optimized - thank you!

i think about trying vaal pact since it's just 1 node away and see if it's viable. what's your take on that?

1. how do you deal with chaos damage and/or ranged attacks? stuff really hurts. (may get better with a larger life pool, but some abyssals are nasty. survivable, but nasty)
2. is belt of the deceiver's 10% damage boost and the reduced crit damage really worth losing out on a lot of life and resists in that slot?

thanks in advance (and wish me luck, assessment center today in my company, after that, back to maps XD)
Do I choose either Earthquake or Sunder or am I supposed to use Sunder until a certain point when i can switch to Earthquake because I was looking to mostly just use Earthquake. Great work on the guide btw im almost done leveling
"
PotatoPops wrote:
Do I choose either Earthquake or Sunder or am I supposed to use Sunder until a certain point when i can switch to Earthquake because I was looking to mostly just use Earthquake. Great work on the guide btw im almost done leveling

I belive you can start using Earthquake as soon as you hit level 28, but it may feel realy clunky without all the "reduce duration" stuff. Thats why people use diferent leveling skill(like Sunder) and then switch to EQ later, towards endgame.

Just pick both, Sunder at level 12 and then Earthquake at 28, and level them both, see what you prefere for leveling. I started leveling with Molten Strike( I hate Sunder), and at lvl 31 will try swiching to Earthquake, as we get access to Less Duration gem then. If it feels too clunky, I will go back to Molten strike and try again later when I get other less duration stuff(Warped Timepiece amulet or less EQ duration enchant on helmet.
Last edited by nefczi on Dec 14, 2017, 7:54:50 AM
Hi, thanks for help us with this build...i noticed that for bandits is write to help oak, but in pastebin build is write to kill all...which is better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info