[3.25]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

Quick question, I am following your life build to start a league and am wondering why you have some lower level red gems socketed. For example flesh and stone, stoneskin etc.

Would these be ideal to get to level 20?
Has anyone tested the new cluster jewels with this build? I want to know other's experience using these jewels... the curse and chaos related jewels look way to tempting for me not to try them out.

Your PoB doesn't have Tranquility as the anoint, so I assume its variable on specific needs? (I anointed skittering runes)

In the PoB for LL ED/Bane we take 8 points to path to skittering runes, which gives 20% combined curse effect. We can instead use those 8 points to pick up 20% curse effect through a curse cluster jewel, this would impart other benefits like culling on cursed enemies, or increased damage against cursed enemies.

Ultimately I took those 8 points, and 5+ points from a natural chaos damage wheel. To invest in

Each of those curse jewels gives 20% curse effect for 4 point investment.

My PoB shows minimal loss in damage, for 20-40% curse effect increases, and I could go even further than that.

Any thoughts?

Edit: I am actually considering dropping skittering runes anoint for Tranquility damage bonus though. The amount of curse effect I have is high and I'm not sure if there is a cap or not.

Last edited by ragequitter33 on Apr 2, 2020, 11:56:44 PM
"
Blood Magic - Enlighten (lv 4) - Zealotry - (Vaal) Discipline
Blood Magic needs to be at lv 20 (111 Strength) and Enlighten needs to be at lv 4 to go low life with these 2 auras.

What would we have to do if we only have enlighten 3? can we not go low life at all? or can we lower the level of one of the auras, or just not cast one of the auras? I read earlier in the guide that enlightened level 3 would be enough to go low life.

thanks!
"
Bane__ wrote:
"
Blood Magic needs to be at lv 20 (111 Strength) and Enlighten needs to be at lv 4 to go low life with these 2 auras.

What would we have to do if we only have enlighten 3? can we not go low life at all? or can we lower the level of one of the auras, or just not cast one of the auras? I read earlier in the guide that enlightened level 3 would be enough to go low life.

thanks!

I ended up Anointing 'Champion of the Cause' onto my Amulet (12% increased AOE of Auras, 4% reduced Mana Reserved, 6% increased effect of Non Curse Auras), at least until I can a lvl 4 Enlighten. This combined with a lvl 3 Enlightened, gets me over the line in terms of having all the Aura's active.

I'm sure there's probably a better way... but that's what I went with for now.

Having said that, prior to doing this - I just didn't activate Zealotry and was fine running low life.
TempusTwo
Last edited by martymonstah on Apr 4, 2020, 5:01:59 PM
"
martymonstah wrote:
"
Bane__ wrote:
"

thanks!

I ended up Anointing 'Champion of the Cause' onto my Amulet (12% increased AOE of Auras, 4% reduced Mana Reserved, 6% increased effect of Non Curse Auras), at least until I can a lvl 4 Enlighten. This combined with a lvl 3 Enlightened, gets me over the line in terms of having all the Aura's active.

I'm sure there's probably a better way... but that's what I went with for now.

Having said that, prior to doing this - I just didn't activate Zealotry and was fine running low life.

thanks bruv! ive got like 10exalt to put into this toon, but i felt like spending over half of that on a level 4 enlighten seemed ridiculous
"
thanks bruv! ive got like 10exalt to put into this toon, but i felt like spending over half of that on a level 4 enlighten seemed ridiculous

Just make sure you get all the other Reduced mana reservation nodes that are in the planned build.
TempusTwo
Hi there, I was wondering if you have gotten the chance to test out ED/Contagion with Spellslinger instead. Thanks for the detailed guide otherwise!
What level should i go low life, assuming gear or obtaining it isnt an issue. Also on the PoB for https://pastebin.com/krrLFZVB It shows you where to spec through the acts, but then jumps to end game, not really explaining which nodes to prioritize over others.

Sorry for all of the questions, this is my first low life build!
So, if I embarked upon the end game bow crafting and accidentally started on a elder base and got to this point https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=20&bi=5007&m=exalted&i=|3|&lv=85&ob=prefix&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=2&req={%221950%22:{%22l%22:50,%22g%22:0}}&bld={%221661%22:82,%222778%22:1,%222779%22:1}&ggt=|&ccp={}

is my only option to just gamble with exalts and annuls?

After reading 100% chance to get +1 level to socketed gems, I slammed it and got lvl 10 onslaught. Somehow annulled that off, but scared to continue crafting.

Would love any advice after sinking roughly 5 ex into this bow D:

Edit: slammed it again and got +1 socketed gems, hate crafting with this kind of currency haha
Last edited by jlimited17 on Apr 5, 2020, 6:27:32 PM
Can you please help me. Im new with the LL build, but I still want to try. I followed your life build for starters. now I have shaves 6L and some decent items. I wanna transition to LL.

this is my current POB https://pastebin.com/LWwq4Zxk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info