[3.0] Blade Flurry Inquisitor softcore league starter guide

solo self found viable? or would you suggest any other type of bladeflurry ascendancy
or skill for boss killing in a solo self found mode?
"
shadowragex wrote:
solo self found viable? or would you suggest any other type of bladeflurry ascendancy
or skill for boss killing in a solo self found mode?

I guess it's viable, but not as a starter, you'd have to get some kind of rapier first. Other than that, you can play it in full rare gear and probably still have enough dps to do endgame bosses.

Never played ssf though, so can't say for sure.

upd. actually it doesn't even have to be a rapier, dagger/claw would also work, but same rules apply, aps>crit>dps
Last edited by AngryD0rf on Aug 29, 2017, 6:37:59 AM
What about a 5L Carcass Jack ?
Got one with 50% aoe dmg
"
Bahuuba wrote:
What about a 5L Carcass Jack ?
Got one with 50% aoe dmg

A rare 6l is still better, and cheaper.
Thanks for the guide fam, I can easily vouch for this build. Currently lv 83 with only 4.4k health (haven't taken the life nodes, went full glass cannon lol) and easily took down 3 guardians (left with chimera). Died a few times because my internet was really bad at that time and I kept spiking, but other than that its really REALLY strong. I obviously tried to avoid very heavy damage map mods but did all 3 with the unique boss has 35% increased damage and increased attack speed mod. Gonna try chimera after finishing a couple more levels and I have a pretty good feeling shaper's gonna be a walk in the park.
Is Belly of the Beast really the best body armour for the build? It's very expensive and the only benefit it has over a rare 6L seems to be the ~200 life you get from it.
"
Hakaan256 wrote:
Is Belly of the Beast really the best body armour for the build? It's very expensive and the only benefit it has over a rare 6L seems to be the ~200 life you get from it.

It's really personal preference, some people aren't comfortable with 6k life and want to get more, some don't mind playing with 5k. Belly is something like 500 hp over a rare 6l, if you don't feel like you need it you can stick to rare chest or use carcass jack for more damage.
That makes sense. Thanks for the great build!
Sry for the noobquestion, but why am i looking for good Crit on weapons when i have Resolute Technique in the skill tree ??

OH never mind i was looking to the leveling tree (dont know how to delete posts xD)
Last edited by mcmesut01 on Sep 1, 2017, 3:17:24 PM
Hi, instead of replacing inc crit strike with ele focus how about immolate if we have fire damage on weapon already? that would greatly buff the dps without needing to run a pcoc setup

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info