[3.0] Blade Flurry Inquisitor softcore league starter guide

Spoiler

should i craft multi mod on this weapon ?
If yes, what other mod should I craft ?
"
mark8812 wrote:
Spoiler

should i craft multi mod on this weapon ?
If yes, what other mod should I craft ?

Don't think it's worth multimodding, you can probably just buy a better one for the price of multimod.
It is very frustrating that I keep killing myself when I meet reflect mob.
Im at 4.1k hp resistance : 74/71/62
4.7K if I switch to belly instead of carcas
What else can I do to avoid getting one shot?
"
mark8812 wrote:
resistance : 74/71/62

That's the problem, especially the low lightning res, since most of your damage is lightning. Your boots are really bad, an upgrade won't cost you much and will help with resists.
"
AngryD0rf wrote:
"
mark8812 wrote:
resistance : 74/71/62

That's the problem, especially the low lightning res, since most of your damage is lightning. Your boots are really bad, an upgrade won't cost you much and will help with resists.

Thank you for your advice <3
Thanks for the reply by the way, helped a ton with min-maxing :) Just wanted to ask what other nodes would you take if you got to 100 cos your current PoB only shows till lv 91 :o
Last edited by Lucidi on Sep 12, 2017, 11:41:33 AM
"
Lucidi wrote:
Thanks for the reply by the way. Helped me min max a ton. Just wanted to ask what other nodes would you take if you got to 100 cos your current PoB only shows till lv 91 :o

You probably won't be leveling to 100 by doing t16+, and for lower level content getting more damage is kinda pointless, so i'd just put the rest into life nodes.
Can u make a search template with a very good Sword? (that costs 1Ex +)
sure i can search for myself but i dont wanna pay a couple of EX and not buy the most efficient one.
(yea my english sucks, sry)

And is there any better off hand weapon other than Doryanis Catalyst?

Last edited by mcmesut01 on Sep 14, 2017, 12:34:06 AM
"
mcmesut01 wrote:
Can u make a search template with a very good Sword? (that costs 1Ex +)
sure i can search for myself but i dont wanna pay a couple of EX and not buy the most efficient one.
(yea my english sucks, sry)

And is there any better off hand weapon other than Doryanis Catalyst?

Ideally you want something with 2.0 aps, 7+ crit, crit multi and edps as high as possible. Depending on your budget you might be able to just buy the thing, but if you've only got a couple of ex, then you can start with 1.9 aps, 7 crit and 200 edps, and then look for something that has an open suffix so that you can craft multi yourself. In terms of things you can craft on it, it's multi>flat ele>wed.

Some crazy rare scepter with wed, %lightning damage, multi and accuracy might be better than catalyst, but otherwise catalyst is the best option.
Hey, i just Stared playing PoE a bit over a week ago and found your build and have been playing it. I have come pretty far into the game but im not sure what would be the best thing to upgrade next, if you could just take a quick glance at my profile and give me a couple pointers that would be so great. I know my lightning resist in pretty low but its been so hard to find upgrades while keeping my int high enough to use the gems i have.
Last edited by banraw on Sep 15, 2017, 9:27:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info