(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
GoodAFM wrote:
in your currently gear , you have the 2 dreamfeather wit3L , what gems you put in this swords ?

Look at profile m8 :D
can you link to me your profile? cuz i see no duelist any where of your account, its unreal Q_Q

pls i know be patient pls, trying to figure out stuff :D
Last edited by KrisdenOp on Aug 27, 2017, 4:01:37 AM
"
KrisdenOp wrote:
can you link to me your profile? cuz i see no duelist any where of your account, its unreal Q_Q

pls i know be patient pls, trying to figure out stuff :D

frenzy\enduring cry\flame golem
blood rage\anc prot

Man i am absolutely in love with this build. Leveling process, after buying the recommended items, is super smooth and super fast. Zapping arround like crazy killing everything super fast. I don't have the currrency to follow it step by step but it works really well with the crap i had hanging arround anyway. Currenly level 21 but my speed is insane. Oakbuff and Golem's Blood almost offset Bloodrage as well. Still have to use Clarity tho. I'll keep you posted on my progress :-)
Last edited by Chimmy81 on Aug 27, 2017, 10:02:54 AM
Can you also Run Increased Physical Damage with Swords on your jewels?
"
Can you also Run Increased Physical Damage with Swords on your jewels?

U can but it dosent affect bleed directly, for a budget version it works for sure
Last edited by Chimmy81 on Aug 27, 2017, 11:58:09 AM
"
Chimmy81 wrote:
I wonder if this build could go right instead of left, taking the Perfect Agony keystone and going crit bleeds. I don't feel like the way to marauder/templar is worth it.

How do you feel about this path?

u wouldn't get enough crit, u wouldn't get enough accuarcy, u wouldn't get enough life, u wouldn't get enough jewel socekts, u wouldn't get enough asp, u wouldn't get enough leech :D but u can try for sure
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 27, 2017, 12:43:55 PM
Hi, noob here. How important are the jewels for this build? The cheapest jewel with those 3 rolls are currently 230c. I wanted to play this build but I only currently have 200 chaos to spend.

frenzy\enduring cry\flame golem
blood rage\anc prot

man weapons have 6 links, those are 5 gems, and again 3 are corrupted, still not make sense to me :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info