(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
Hollycz wrote:
what would be your exping 4 link?i swapped to BF and going added fire damage - faster attacks - Melee Physical Damage. I tried brutality but this removed all my elemental dps (thus heralds) so it reduced my dps by 50%. Dont think chance to bleed is strong early when you almost one shot everything and dunno how well it works on rares and bosses.

one more question is whether it is good to pick Crimson dance early or if its worth later on

I swaped to brutality when i got 5l, and changed hoa and hatred for Blash\Vuln and Haste(no reason to use grase w\o good eva on gear). In 4 link i lvled With Bf>Faster>Melee phys>added fire right

I tooked crimson dance when i get to the maps!
What about the pantheon?
"
Impaledlol wrote:
What about the pantheon?

minor: Soul of Tukohama is great for boss fights\Ralakesh also gives some defences
Major: Soul of Arakaali\Solaris(boss)\Lunaris(mappin wo boss)

I guess its up to you! what do u prefer, i use Tukohama and Arakaali!
Just starting on this build. Would love to know the path you take while leveling - Just a general idea would be helpful.

Thanks!
How I leveled

Cleave till I unlocked sunder

Sunder until level 28 and I use BF with 2 Lakishu's (1alc each) with a tabula

Used Lak till 66 then upgraded to dreamfeathers

This looks fun as hell, I'm book marking this for next league because I love BF but I will be burnt out on it since it was my league starter also.
removed
Last edited by rickym84 on Jan 13, 2019, 11:04:20 AM
Thanks for the guide. I notice that there is almost no attack speed on the tree. How do you deal with that? I'm so friggin slow.
"
Hollycz wrote:
what would be your exping 4 link?i swapped to BF and going added fire damage - faster attacks - Melee Physical Damage. I tried brutality but this removed all my elemental dps (thus heralds) so it reduced my dps by 50%. Dont think chance to bleed is strong early when you almost one shot everything and dunno how well it works on rares and bosses.

one more question is whether it is good to pick Crimson dance early or if its worth later on

I'm using a 4L Ashrend for the chest- it adds level 10 fire damage and is usable at level 17, so you can use blade/faster attacks/melee physical/whatever other damage boost you want with it. It's kind of broken OP at such a low level, you'll one shot everything. I'm using added cold damage, hrimsorrow gloves (50% physical to cold), and then running blasphemy+elemental weakness as one of my auras. Seems to work pretty good, I'm up to level 40 and still one shot everything on the screen except bosses.

The only annoying thing about this build so far is that you can take a lot of damage if you're not paying attention. I've been ignoring all the bleed nodes and trying to work my towards the life nodes in the passives but they are just so damn far away. I've got basically no HP.

This ties into my question for the OP:
Which bleed passives are the "must haves" once I switch over to bleed (I have a couple 5L chests waiting that are leveling 55-60ish)? I can tell that I'm going to have to forgo most of them and keep making a beeline for the life nodes because the build is squishy as hell, so I'm probably only going to take a couple of the bleed nodes until the life ones are filled out. It would be nice to know which ones are the best to grab until I get up to the higher levels and have gotten the life nodes out of the way.
Last edited by PlutoShade on Aug 13, 2017, 7:55:42 AM
"
PlutoShade wrote:
"
Hollycz wrote:

I'm using a 4L Ashrend for the chest- it adds level 10 fire damage and is usable at level 17, so you can use blade/faster attacks/melee physical/whatever other damage boost you want with it. It's kind of broken OP at such a low level, you'll one shot everything. I'm using added cold damage, hrimsorrow gloves (50% physical to cold), and then running blasphemy+elemental weakness as one of my auras. Seems to work pretty good, I'm up to level 40 and still one shot everything on the screen except bosses.

The only annoying thing about this build so far is that you can take a lot of damage if you're not paying attention. I've been ignoring all the bleed nodes and trying to work my towards the life nodes in the passives but they are just so damn far away. I've got basically no HP.

This ties into my question for the OP:
Which bleed passives are the "must haves" once I switch over to bleed (I have a couple 5L chests waiting that are leveling 55-60ish)? I can tell that I'm going to have to forgo most of them and keep making a beeline for the life nodes because the build is squishy as hell, so I'm probably only going to take a couple of the bleed nodes until the life ones are filled out. It would be nice to know which ones are the best to grab until I get up to the higher levels and have gotten the life nodes out of the way.

Yes, u must be concentrated while playing this build, you cant do all content with eyes closed :D but it goes stronger after 68, when u getting all the peaces together!

This is how ur tree must looks like before u start to grab dps(sword\bleed) nodes
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAQCAQSzBS0LYQ48EdUUIBRxFewYkRpVIWA26DpSPAU8LUCgQzFHflBHV5deE18_YEFhUmNwZU1nm2jybydyqXTtdPF2rHrvfNmDzITZhmCK8I9gmmqiAK4-r2y3PrkdvJ-9Nr6nwGbE9sauypDPfti92sHkUelG6hjvDu9O73zwH_cy-Ov-Cg==

2nd step take sword nodes first!
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAQCAQSzBS0LYQ48EPAR1RQgFHEV7BiRGNsaVRuqIWA26DpSPAU8LUCgQzFHflBHV5deE18_YEFhUmNwZU1nm2jybydyqXTtdPF2rHrvfNmBOoPMhNmGYIjtivCPYJpqogCp-q4-r2y3PrkdvJ-9Nr6nwGbE9sauypDPfti92sHh7-RR6UbqGO8O707vfPAf8lr3Mvjr_go=

3rd step take all bleed nodes(and frenzy)!
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAQCAQSzBS0LYQ48EPAR1RQgFHEV7BiRGNsaVRuqHHUhYCyFL9cz2TboOSU6UjwFPC1AoEMxR35QR1eXWhpan14TXz9gQWFSY3BlTWa2Z5to8m8ncql07XTxdqx673zZgTqDzITZhmCI7Yrwj2CaaqIAqfquPq9stz65HbyfvTa-p8BmxPbGrsqQz37YvdrB3Cfh7-RR6UbpduoY7dfvDu9O73zwH_Ja9zL46_4K

than buy or craft some great jewels and fill them in!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info