(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
Midjet wrote:

Other than a 6L and another Steel ring, what are the big improvements I can make?

Get ur gems to 20\20q
Belive me those jewels are worth of buying
Hi, could you check out my gear if its decent or not, and if possible, what can be improved? (My profile is open, https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dapop/characters) Thanks a lot
Thanks for answering my earlier question, but I do have another one. Would you mind updating your PoB pastebin link to its most recent build(or can I do that somehow, new to the app). I compared my and your dps while I'm doing perfectly fine I saw your dps is just miles ahead of mine at this very moment. Your stage 1 blade flurry does more than my 6 stage release does, and that by 300k. Maybe you could even look at my profile and tell me what exactly I should change( I know, I still need quite some stuff changed) but some pointers would be nice.

My profile is also public.

Edit: Nvm I was looking at con and not aoe damage. Still, you do triple my damage even in AoE and double at release.
Let the game begin

----- = Thanks aldraren for the beta invitation = -----
Last edited by Siimcy on Aug 22, 2017, 8:45:47 AM
"
Dapop wrote:
Hi, could you check out my gear if its decent or not, and if possible, what can be improved? (My profile is open, https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dapop/characters) Thanks a lot

Gems to 20\20, spiked gloves\steel rings with phys\life\res, enchant boots for 16 asp! and 6l ofc :)

"
Siimcy wrote:
Thanks for answering my earlier question, but I do have another one. Would you mind updating your PoB pastebin link to its most recent build(or can I do that somehow, new to the app). I compared my and your dps while I'm doing perfectly fine I saw your dps is just miles ahead of mine at this very moment. Your stage 1 blade flurry does more than my 6 stage release does, and that by 300k. Maybe you could even look at my profile and tell me what exactly I should change( I know, I still need quite some stuff changed) but some pointers would be nice.

My profile is also public.

Edit: Nvm I was looking at con and not aoe damage. Still, you do triple my damage even in AoE and double at release.

U also need t1 flat phys on rings\gloves and chant ur boots :D
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 22, 2017, 9:06:19 AM
What should i change here i'm at 2.5k avg. dps with aoe without charges and around 5k health
But i can't hit that 5k or higher dps what should i change on skill tree

"
AtomicTempest wrote:
What should i change here i'm at 2.5k avg. dps with aoe without charges and around 5k health

U need flat pgys on rings and gloves and ur gems must be 20\20
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
AtomicTempest wrote:

U need flat pgys on rings and gloves and ur gems must be 20\20

And that should take me close to your dps? because i really like ur build having so much fun
Skill tree is fine?
"
AtomicTempest wrote:

And that should take me close to your dps? because i really like ur build having so much fun
Skill tree is fine?

Compare it to mine ull see the difference homie, and yes flat phys metters much! also get jewels! if u cant afford 2dps\1 life go Physical Damage and Lifem just magic ones!
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 22, 2017, 9:57:39 AM
"
azaanis wrote:
"
isjeeeeee wrote:
One question. Dreamfeather's damage scales with evasion rating. Why did you took Iron Reflexes
He didn't take Iron reflexes.

I can see it highlighted in the Shaper viable tree
Edit: Sorry. I'm an idiot
Last edited by isjeeeeee on Aug 22, 2017, 9:46:45 AM
Im back :)

I made some changes, you might check and add it as " your guide " as 3rd choice.

Check my Tree and Items.

You don't need to give me credits ;)

I reworked the Tree so it uses now Vaal pact.

Possible Health 5.5 - 6k ( im at 5472 Health )

Enfeeble + Blasphemy = More Surviveability

Pantheon = Soul of Lunaris + Soul of Gruthkul = even more Surviveability

Iron Reflexes + Unwawering Stance = Immune to Stun + MORE Surviveability = Unbuffed Armor 10432 (48% phys reduction) , Buffed with Flasks 15832 (76% phys reduction with basalt)

Bandit = Oak

Helmet GemSetup : Summon Flame Golem + Rarity + Ancestral Warchief + Culling Strike
^^^^^^^Rarity Culling made easy with Golem + Ancestral Warchief^^^^^^^

Glove GemSetup : Vaal Cyclone + Gain Life on Hit + Faster Attacks + Melee Phys Dmg
^^^^^^^Clearing Lots of Mobs on instant due to them exploding and killing their comrades^^^^^^^
( also perfect for Breaches )

Offhand: Leap Slam + faster Attacks + Grace

Bloodrage still viable even with VP node, just know what your doing and you will be fine. ( im using and no issues so far )

Guardians Down = facetanked
Uber Izaro Down = facetanked
Atziri Down = facetanked

T12,13,14,15,16 Bosses Down = facetanked ( even twinned ones where 6 bosses was spamming me, got facetanked all together )

Im sharing my Style here as a thanks for your Build Guide, feel free to make my style as 3rd Option for your Guide.

The Style of this Build can get more stronger with more investment, so its not perfect yet.

NOTE: it is recommended to use the Guides 1st Style till lv.85+ before changing to my Style.

Good Luck! :)
Last edited by ebeninami on Aug 22, 2017, 9:56:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info