(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Hi again, i'm lvl 75 now and everything is still pretty easy while following the first page. I just made the uber lab and everything went well!

I have one question, do you take "Precision" for the dex requirement (+20 dex + 3as on this node)? If so, maybe "Versatility" would have been better (+20 dex + 20 int + 4 as) or I am missing a point ?
"
Rodrive wrote:
Hi again, i'm lvl 75 now and everything is still pretty easy while following the first page. I just made the uber lab and everything went well!

I have one question, do you take "Precision" for the dex requirement (+20 dex + 3as on this node)? If so, maybe "Versatility" would have been better (+20 dex + 20 int + 4 as) or I am missing a point ?

Yeah dat was temporary measure, i speced out of it, get dex node instead of str nod near the jewel slot in very start of glad in tree, so my dex is good now, spec them to "strong arm" if u geared well
Sorry for the Noob question, but I just got 2x dreamfeather and Queen of the forest, but my DPS went down by 33%!

I was using 2x Scaeva before. Here are the items in question. I'm sure I'm missing something, but right now all I feel like I'm missing is the 20C for the dreamfeathers!

Can you please tell me what I'm failing to grasp? Right now I'm not taking RT, so the crit is helping me. What's your advice? 1800 average damage with scaevas, 1200 with dreamfeathers!

"
aaronsan wrote:
Sorry for the Noob question, but I just got 2x dreamfeather and Queen of the forest, but my DPS went down by 33%!

I was using 2x Scaeva before. Here are the items in question. I'm sure I'm missing something, but right now all I feel like I'm missing is the 20C for the dreamfeathers!

Can you please tell me what I'm failing to grasp? Right now I'm not taking RT, so the crit is helping me. What's your advice? 1800 average damage with scaevas, 1200 with dreamfeathers!

U not following the three, u nt following the gear, and asking whats wrong m8? stop plz, im not going to make advices to ur theorycrafting. U want play this build? go first page and follow the guide, u want use scaevas and crit, use scaeva and crits. Simple as dat
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 19, 2017, 2:39:24 PM
Hello i love your build but are they anything extry you change for Hall of the grandmaster map?

Last edited by zzmastermindzz on Aug 19, 2017, 3:07:12 PM
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
aaronsan wrote:

U not following the three, u nt following the gear, and asking whats wrong m8? stop plz, im not going to make advices to ur theorycrafting. U want play this build? go first page and follow the guide, u want use scaevas and crit, use scaeva and crits. Simple as dat

Hey sorry, sorry! I am going to go to your tree I just started wrong. I need restat points to do it. I was hoping you would explain why you didn't go crit...is it a physical reflect issue or do you see higher DPS your way, or no missing so constant leech, or what?

I made a simple error on the DPS though, I forgot to look at attack speed. With dreamfeather the 6 stages build almost twice as fast, and the DPS is actually almost the same even right now.

So please, I apologize for not following your tree yet (I can't afford the gear yet man, go easy on me!), but can you explain why you chose no crit? I'm sure I'll learn a lot from your answer!

=)
"
aaronsan wrote:

Hey sorry, sorry! I am going to go to your tree I just started wrong. I need restat points to do it. I was hoping you would explain why you didn't go crit...is it a physical reflect issue or do you see higher DPS your way, or no missing so constant leech, or what?

I made a simple error on the DPS though, I forgot to look at attack speed. With dreamfeather the 6 stages build almost twice as fast, and the DPS is actually almost the same even right now.

So please, I apologize for not following your tree yet (I can't afford the gear yet man, go easy on me!), but can you explain why you chose no crit? I'm sure I'll learn a lot from your answer!

=)

Cuz Glad cant crit much and the changes with all ailments crit\multipler changes in 3.0 Rt more effective in this case.
Do not appologize, just dont confuse ppl when u not following instructions and makin wrong conclusions...
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Devoto%27s_Devotion

Have you tested Devoto's Devotion as helmet. should give more eva and armor and more offense / movespeed. you loose +2 socket and freeze immune ( get a flask )
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
Rodrive wrote:

Yeah dat was temporary measure, i speced out of it, get dex node instead of str nod near the jewel slot in very start of glad in tree, so my dex is good now, spec them to "strong arm" if u geared well

Could you maybe switch your profile to public so we can stalk you and watch your gear / passive progression as you continue to play?

(Also to compare gear and stuff)
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
aaronsan wrote:

=)

Cuz Glad cant crit much and the changes with all ailments crit\multipler changes in 3.0 Rt more effective in this case.
Do not appologize, just dont confuse ppl when u not following instructions and makin wrong conclusions...

OK thank you again for the answer, I'm working to change my tree. And you're right about what I did wrong here.

I did start saying it was a "noob question".

Great guide man, really, working towards this has been a breeze on my first character this league, not even knowing what to expect from bosses XD

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info