(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
Torot0 wrote:
Currently levelling up with this build. Been an absolute pleasure so far! My only gripe is the mana problem early on. Am I doing something wrong? Using Vulnerability with Blasphemy and Haste and I'm down to 85% mana reserved. Level 44 so far so maybe that's why.

Get "Mana Flows" node for regen, it can carry u up to 60+
"
Torot0 wrote:
Currently levelling up with this build. Been an absolute pleasure so far! My only gripe is the mana problem early on. Am I doing something wrong? Using Vulnerability with Blasphemy and Haste and I'm down to 85% mana reserved. Level 44 so far so maybe that's why.

Like Little_MessPM mentioned, pick up the Mana Flows node. Also I'd suggest skipping Haste for now, unless you really need the damage boost. I'm still leveling, but I never found damage to be lacking (4L BF) during leveling.
Female woodchucks can't get wood...
Слушай этот билд дорогой? Я просто так прикинул стоит он дешево, и при этом может убить шейпера, его можно как то улучшить? Если да то напиши какими вещами
Just spam that mana pot:D

on a side note bought a white steel ring, did a few alchs went well bar the hp, didnt want to throw in any ex as im down to my last 4 ex and have used all chaos (in total i have spent 19 ex and 250 chaos on this build, do i regret, no,no,no).

Just did a T10 port run corrupted had a chayula breach, this build is the feffing shiz, chayula boss pops in to say hello, matt turns around lets off a few bladeflurry full charges and goodbye Mr chauyla boss.

Little_Messa, i kneel down before you, i have been looking for this build for the last few leagues, i am yours, do what you please:P
"
EvilArthas322 wrote:
Слушай этот билд дорогой? Я просто так прикинул стоит он дешево, и при этом может убить шейпера, его можно как то улучшить? Если да то напиши какими вещами

Надо стил ринг крафтить, пока нету валюты, лучше конечно два, и королеву выролить на перф\топ, ну и мечики тоже перф бы, но у меня на одном кулинг, это тоже норм, чант на шапку надо для шейпера, пояс можно скрафтить на базе растика с хп\стр\2 реза т1, джувелы выролить на 7% хп, да много чего можно улучшить, этот билд не сломаное гавно которое убивает шапера ван шотом, так что нужно вкладываться, но мне нравиться видеть перспективу и получать удовольствие от улучшения гира, да и вообще нету дешевых хороших билдов которые шейпера убивают, разве что минер какойнить и то все поломано и абьюз на лицо
"
Just spam that mana pot:D

on a side note bought a white steel ring, did a few alchs went well bar the hp, didnt want to throw in any ex as im down to my last 4 ex and have used all chaos (in total i have spent 19 ex and 250 chaos on this build, do i regret, no,no,no).

Just did a T10 port run corrupted had a chayula breach, this build is the feffing shiz, chayula boss pops in to say hello, matt turns around lets off a few bladeflurry full charges and goodbye Mr chauyla boss.

Little_Messa, i kneel down before you, i have been looking for this build for the last few leagues, i am yours, do what you please:P

Lol :D Im glad you like it, but i wanted this to be cheap, freakin mathil and his funboys ruined it, he anounced Qotf\Dreamfether ST Rider and everyone loosed their minds and prices goes up hardly! :D

I guess its better to craft steel with alt>regal>double craft, need flat phys\life\int and some double craft res, or mb just gamble exalts :D

somebody check my items please.. something is wrong, my dmg is not even nearly as the guide maker.

and it cant be just because of the glove or something

the bleed dmg per sec. is betweeen 570 -1076 thats kinda low.

when i switch helmet to a rare helmet and the dreamfeathers to rare 1 hand swords with high phys.

my bleed becomes alot higher than that, not only bleed dmg, my overall phys dmg is like 3k more at tooltip.

the build is not weak, but somehow im missing a part or two?
Last edited by ebeninami on Aug 16, 2017, 12:02:38 PM
"
ebeninami wrote:
somebody check my items please.. something is wrong, my dmg is not even nearly as the guide maker.

and it cant be just because of the glove or something

the bleed dmg per sec. is betweeen 570 -1076 thats kinda low.

when i switch helmet to a rare helmet and the dreamfeathers to rare 1 hand swords with high phys.

my bleed becomes alot higher than that, not only bleed dmg, my overall phys dmg is like 3k more at tooltip.

the build is not weak, but somehow im missing a part or two?

Lol grace and blasphemy\vuln must be socketed in Alphas

Jewels are crap

And yes gloves matters much, its huge dps boost

Get Lion's roar flask, remove ounsloght, also get Rumi's

Ull be fine m8, dont worry, just do all this!
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 16, 2017, 12:15:26 PM
Could I use Biscos Amulet with this build or is the Carnage Heart absolutely necessary? It gives some REALLY good stats but I love me some Biscos...
"
Could I use Biscos Amulet with this build or is the Carnage Heart absolutely necessary? It gives some REALLY good stats but I love me some Biscos...

Well.. in that case(wo carnage) u will lose high lvl INT gems, but u can use em low leveled, i guess u want to run t10-11 with biscos? It will be enough for dat i guess, but no more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info