kuskner wrote:
what is BIS items for this build? Thanks

mirror rings boots gloves, headhunter, maxrolldreamfeathers
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
"

thank you captain obvious >.<

Let me rephrase. what stats should I aim for? And what is good damage when you just look at your tool tip?
"
kuseb wrote:
"

Let me rephrase. what stats should I aim for? And what is good damage when you just look at your tool tip?

dreamfeathers, 40% blade flurry alpha's howl, queen of the forest, rare boots with 16% attack and cast speed on kill, rare gloves, rare belt (or belt of the deceiver), 2 steel rings, carnage heart

and like I said in previous posts, don't care about tooltip dps, check path of building if you want to check your dps
Last edited by Methical on Oct 11, 2017, 6:29:16 AM
My tooltip DPS is around 2k or 3k I think, but as Methical said, don't bother with it.

I'm using a 40% blade flurry Devoto's Devotion, it was the cheapest 40% BF I could find and its stats aren't bad either.

Also a culling strike Dreamfeather wouldn't be a bad idea ;)
"
kuseb wrote:
"

read thread/first post, use search, use brain, learn the game mechanics and don't ask stupid questions

or to answer your question if you want to get good tooltip dmg, change char and build
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
"
Knampfclown wrote:
"
kuseb wrote:
"

read thread/first post, use search, use brain, learn the game mechanics and don't ask stupid questions

or to answer your question if you want to get good tooltip dmg, change char and build

why do you always have to answer with such a condescending tone? don't answer if you think the question is not worth it
there's 100+ posts in this thread, of course he's not going to read everything
"
dreamfeathers, 40% blade flurry alpha's howl, queen of the forest, rare boots with 16% attack and cast speed on kill, rare gloves, rare belt (or belt of the deceiver), 2 steel rings, carnage heart

and like I said in previous posts, don't care about tooltip dps, check path of building if you want to check your dps

Thanks. Just what I needed. Yeah I know about the tooltip dont show your real dps with this build. Just wondering if if 2.4k is any good? Dont know how how to use path of building >.<

"
why do you always have to answer with such a condescending tone? don't answer if you think the question is not worth it

Thanks. Yeah cba to read 100 pages. Sry im lazy and thats why i asked for some help. Thanks for the answers
"
kuskner wrote:
"

Thanks. Just what I needed. Yeah I know about the tooltip dont show your real dps with this build. Just wondering if if 2.4k is any good? Dont know how how to use path of building >.<

"

Thanks. Yeah cba to read 100 pages. Sry im lazy and thats why i asked for some help. Thanks for the answers

I have around 3.2k-3.4k tooltip dps in my hideout with auras and no flasks to give you an idea, using path of building with the same setup shows around 75-80k dps at stage 1, with over 265k at 6th stage

you should really learn to use path of building if you want to get serious with path of exile, check this video to learn more about it, it's worth it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLpKZVNTOo8
"
I have around 3.2k-3.4k tooltip dps in my hideout with auras and no flasks to give you an idea, using path of building with the same setup shows around 75-80k dps at stage 1, with over 265k at 6th stage

you should really learn to use path of building if you want to get serious with path of exile, check this video to learn more about it, it's worth it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLpKZVNTOo8

Thanks I will.
I have a question regarding jewels. I know for jewels this build wants, increased damage; increased physical damage; and increased maximum life. Is there a big difference if I replace say increased physical damage with increased physical damage with sword or one handed weapon or even melee damage? I'm unsure what the difference is between Increased physical damage and Increased physical damage with one handed weapon and such.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info