[3.4] Shams Juggernaut 2h Mace Sunder , Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter

How does chance to bleed support / bloodlust support / ancestral warchief interact with eachother? Also wondering if it's possible to use 2 curse with CWDT.
Last edited by moimucus on Aug 18, 2017, 8:01:17 PM
"
moimucus wrote:
How does chance to bleed support / bloodlust support / ancestral warchief interact with eachother? Also wondering if it's possible to use 2 curse with CWDT.

I made on standard a bleed char and i need to say it sucks really hard.So its better to not use it.

The 2 curses is possible but you only going to have 1 curse up, so they are alternating.

There is gear that give you 2 curses , but i'm not sure it will work with cwdt.

Sham
Last edited by Doomshamino on Aug 19, 2017, 3:38:57 AM
Can you play this as juggernaut
"
inoran wrote:
Can you play this as juggernaut

Yes but you will have more survivability and less dps.

Sham
Its possivle to playing this build without vaal pact?
"
NecV2 wrote:
Its possivle to playing this build without vaal pact?

Yes its possible, but you are going to die more.

Sham
Hello Sham,

I'd like to begin by thanking you for this guide. As a new player it was extremely helpful and made my game experience very pleasurable.

I've reached lvl 70 now and im starting to think about what i should spend currency on. My aim is to be able to do tier 15 maps and the other endgame content

After some brief research i found that the sunder build has a few variations - eg. Stunning sunder build or your work in progress - the sunder crit build.

In your opinion (and you other guys reading this) what is the best way forward from this point?

Thanks for all your help and effort so far =]
"
EversiOP wrote:
Hello Sham,

I'd like to begin by thanking you for this guide. As a new player it was extremely helpful and made my game experience very pleasurable.

I've reached lvl 70 now and im starting to think about what i should spend currency on. My aim is to be able to do tier 15 maps and the other endgame content

After some brief research i found that the sunder build has a few variations - eg. Stunning sunder build or your work in progress - the sunder crit build.

In your opinion (and you other guys reading this) what is the best way forward from this point?

Thanks for all your help and effort so far =]

Hello m8,

I gues you are going to start maps now.

The most important what you need to have is dps/resistance capped and a good life pool(4k) .Thats were you need to spend currency, a 6L maul or chest and gear with good res on.

A easy way to get a 6l coronal maul item 83 is getting the warlord cards.

If you need help with crafting here is my video about it .

https://youtu.be/rl7N6-TIEKQ

To give you a example, i got 40k dps and i do easy maps until tier 10.

You can start switching at this moment to the crit sunder build to.The crit build is not so much different (Skill tree wise) then the RT on, but you will get double dps .

Here is the link to my crit build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1959092/page/1

Gl and have fun

Sham

Last edited by Doomshamino on Aug 21, 2017, 7:31:59 AM
Hi sham, is possible to so this build while dual wielding, just swaping some nodes in the tree?
"
LinkRyu wrote:
Hi sham, is possible to so this build while dual wielding, just swaping some nodes in the tree?

I guess so, but i need to say i never played dual handed.

Sham

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info