[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

This is no longer a starter build. The amulet is 100c+ and Belly is more expensive than an ex....
I strongly disagree. It is still a great starter, as you don't need
Pandemonius / Belly. They just make the build stronger.
I'm cleaning maps up to T14 very fast with just a Taryn's and the Winds of Change
gauntlets. Both of them recently bought for ease of life. As Lifting said,
not needed, but Quality of life ;)

That said, i love this build!
Totaly agree. And with price of belly counter it with zodiac. Its very cheap, and for me worked out way better than belly ;).
Why not Shaministic Fury skill on tree? 14, 14 and 30% totem damage? What am I missing?
Hey guys!
I don't know if anybody already answered this question but I'm wondering if I can play this build well without buying MTX? Is it necessary to make this build work?
"
Scrapt13 wrote:
Hey guys!
I don't know if anybody already answered this question but I'm wondering if I can play this build well without buying MTX? Is it necessary to make this build work?

Does not require the MTX. But it does look so much better with it. :D
Hello All,

Let me start by saying that was my first character above level 50 and I love it, even tough I have the game since 2012.

Until now for gear I have spent maybe ~6c. But I have a lot of self-found items and was able to make a ton of currency.

I am not using any uniques, just a 5L staff with +2 cold games. Using a weird helm for the ele resists tough.

Bosses are tad slow, yes, but not as bad as I thought it would be. I mean yes, it takes time, but in the end they have 5 targets and for a long period of the fight, I am left alone and the other time I just strafe between all of the things that want me dead.

I know it will sound 'noobish', but without correct gear, only with the jewels and the build path, I am able to clear up to T8 maps with bosses with ease.

Currently grinding, but from the looks of it, T15 are fine.

Can anyone explain why you do not grab Shaministic fury on the skill tree for 30% totem damage, and the two minor 14% totem damage nodes before it? All I had to do was spend 4 skill points for +10 str, and +58% totem skill damage yet this isn't on the skill path - and I don't understand why. Thanks -
"
Webbhead08 wrote:
Can anyone explain why you do not grab Shaministic fury on the skill tree for 30% totem damage, and the two minor 14% totem damage nodes before it? All I had to do was spend 4 skill points for +10 str, and +58% totem skill damage yet this isn't on the skill path - and I don't understand why. Thanks -

Spoiler
"
Note: Feel free to spec into Shamanistic Fury while leveling. You can spec out of it later. It adds a nice damage boost.

Lifting mentioned it in his leveling section. You can certainly allocate points into it. He may have spec out of it later in the game because the damage is enough already and want to put those points into %life instead. In the end, it's just about preferences.
"Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness." - The Shaper
Last edited by haxers on Sep 11, 2017, 12:23:11 AM
Thank you -

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info