[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

Weird, I see everything but "Is the enemy Chilled?" What am I overlooking?

You must have the ability to chill enemys otherwise the option wont appear.
No elementel focus equipped and choose the right skill, otherwise it wont showen up
So, this guide has been posted month ago, what are your opinions? Is it truly good? I left my Templar at level 71 and I'm not sure if it's worth returning, is single target dmg really that bad? is this build good only for farming safely all possible maps and not doing bosses? if so why pick this particular build? because totems are fun or are there other reasons?
Last edited by azaanis on Aug 27, 2017, 5:28:43 AM
Has anyone been doing uber labs with this build? Is it worf? Or naw
"
azaanis wrote:
So, this guide has been posted month ago, what are your opinions? Is it truly good? I left my Templar at level 71 and I'm not sure if it's worth returning, is single target dmg really that bad? is this build good only for farming safely all possible maps and not doing bosses? if so why pick this particular build? because totems are fun or are there other reasons?

Depends on your definition of "really bad" and how good your gear is.

Back a few pages is someone with good gear, lvl 21 Frostbolt gem, and a 40% increased Frostbolt damage enchant on his helmet. He says kills the Shaped Shore boss in ten seconds.

How high do you want to run the build, and how fast do you want to be able to kill the boss? Tell us that and someone can probably tell you if it is possible and how good your gear will need to be.
"
ShfitedAura wrote:
Has anyone been doing uber labs with this build? Is it worf? Or naw

If you are interested in doing Uber labs I would suggest Lifting's Ancestral Warchief build instead. This is intended as a mapping build.
Last edited by Mr_Tact on Aug 27, 2017, 10:09:51 AM
"
Mr_Tact wrote:
"
azaanis wrote:

Depends on your definition of "really bad" and how good your gear is.

Back a few pages is someone with good gear, lvl 21 Frostbolt gem, and a 40% increased Frostbolt damage enchant on his helmet. He says kills the Shaped Shore boss in ten seconds.

How high do you want to run the build, and how fast do you want to be able to kill the boss? Tell us that and someone can probably tell you if it is possible and how good your gear will need to be.
By really bad I mean that it takes 3x longer than normally with AOE builds, I don't mind a bit longer boss fights, especially when I'm relatively safe.
"
azaanis wrote:
By really bad I mean that it takes 3x longer than normally with AOE builds, I don't mind a bit longer boss fights, especially when I'm relatively safe.

Up to what level? As I said, someone is already saying he kills the Shaped Shore boss in 10 seconds, that should be a T13 boss. Personally I'm running T9-T10 with lousy gear and most bosses are easy, but some of them take a minute or two of running in circles casting totems...
It depend on map mods, if you run a map with enefeeble+elemental res,-crit multi,50%monster life and equibalirium you need a while to do bosses at t13+.

With no negative dmg mods +50% hp i do vault boss in few seconds he dont even go in another phase.
The waterways boss always take time cause he have 64 cold res by default....

I actually use snake ring and just one frozzen trail at bosses. And another dmg jewel, but not sure about this, cause the boss can get hit by more then one frostbolt.

And for uberlab, i do it easy, izzaro took 3 secs to lose his 25%hp....
You can do it easy,safe and in decent time.
Loving the build! im at 56 right now but i just have one problem. Im not generating any power charges outside of orb of storms.. what am i doing wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info