[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

Thanks for the build bro :) For me nice league starter.

I am now lvl75 and feel good for this age and gear. I look forward for big improvement with beter gear
I am trying 5/6 link Tyran... and most of rares are pretty low. still i can do lvl 8-9 maps now

my gear now :

How would this look with an Inquisitor or would that require an entirely different tree to take advantage of it? From what I recall, Inquisitor is a little slower on trash but makes up for it by having better single-target damage.
Last edited by Messerschmitt on Aug 9, 2017, 10:49:04 AM
Hey Guys, doing this build in the new league Hardcore. Just finish all the act so beginning maps. I've gone inquisitor. Do you think it's a great idea ?

If you could take a look to my build / stuff, would be great !

thank's

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Vhanlay/characters
Hi i have one question. Which Panteon powers choose for this build? You dont wrote this on first page. I dont know exactly how this pantheon work but for now i have available only one power "Soul Of Tukohama" for killing some boss in act 6.

Ps. Sorry for my bad english

So far this build have worked out perfectly for me, its exactly what i hoped for, a fast clearer

Lvl: 85
HP: 4300
Mana: 2000
all ress capped

atm this is what my gear looks like in lvl 85

Spoiler
the boots is a project of mine, and the ring is what i wouldve used instead of advarius

im running strictly t 7-12 maps, and earn an estimate of 5 exalts daily while just chillin

ive been debating alot with my self if there's anyway to make this clearing bosses faster or just more efficient

1: Clear mind, since we as mind over matter users wanna save most of the mana pool, why not sacrifice the mana regen from clarity and go with this?

2: sockets, also, maybe if we swapped some gems we could make room for single target skill in the 5-6 linked belly?

3: MF, so far ive managed to put a andvarius in the build, any suggestions for better alternatives, or just more gear that could be added somehow to stack more?

and while i got you guys, suggestions for a build to go for as endgame?
Guys, is there something I'm not getting with the combination of controlled destruction and scaling crit? I mean why have -100 % crits and +100% crits in the same linking?

Otherwise this build rocks! Got me through Kitava alive - almost crapped myself, but it was cool.
"
cryptarch wrote:
Guys, is there something I'm not getting with the combination of controlled destruction and scaling crit? I mean why have -100 % crits and +100% crits in the same linking?

Otherwise this build rocks! Got me through Kitava alive - almost crapped myself, but it was cool.
read pages 17-19. Asked many times before.

Tl;Dr capped reduction
"
Jack82 wrote:
Hi i have one question. Which Panteon powers choose for this build? You dont wrote this on first page. I dont know exactly how this pantheon work but for now i have available only one power "Soul Of Tukohama" for killing some boss in act 6.

Ps. Sorry for my bad english

There isn't really any Pantheon powers we can utilize fully. Take Solaris for boss killing for those act bosses and eventual first time map objective clears. Most damage we take is from AoE, after all. We kill things way too quickly to take advantage of Lunaris, and the other gods are much more situational.

Take Ryslatha for life flask refills, Winged Death supplement is nice but optional. Sell the Divine flasks to buy the recommended uniques.
The flask choices appear to be heavily weighted towards defense/hardcore.

Would you recommend any changes for a softcore character?
Build seems to work good for me in this league :D
http://i.imgur.com/Je1tddX.jpg
Last edited by Str0ng on Aug 9, 2017, 3:28:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info